快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: skin too big windows 8.1

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bblankPRO InfinityMember since 2011
After update to 8.1. The skin is oversized. Can't be moved, config button can't be accessed. I was able to make a mapper shortcut for the settings. I tried every resolution. The window is still oversized. VDJ 7.4

screenshot

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 1:44 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 5:31 am
djmila wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/182194/PC_Version_Technical_Support/SKIN_PROBLEM_IN_WIN_8.html

Like I said, I can access the config settings by keyboard shortcut. Changing resolutions doesn't do anything and neither does the screen reset tool. Seems like the prog tries to change for a split second but reverts back.

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 9:15 am
change resolution in WIN 8.1 ?

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 1:40 pm
djmila wrote :
change resolution in WIN 8.1 ?

I've tried changing the resolution in VDJ config setting as well as the screen resolution in windows.

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 3:52 pm
Backup VDJ and Install new ...

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 3:56 pm
djmila wrote :
Backup VDJ and Install new ...

tried everything. windows 8.1 broke serato itch too. I'm reinstalling win 8. thanks

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 4:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Rightclick on your desktop, choose Personalize.
Select Display from the left menu.
Set the Size of all items to Smaller -100% (default)
Then choose Adjust Resolution and select the Recommended resolution (most likely it will be the largest one available)
Launch VirtualDj, and choose a skin that is equal or smaller to your screen resolution.

发表时间 Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 5:23 pm
djdad wrote :
Rightclick on your desktop, choose Personalize.
Select Display from the left menu.
Set the Size of all items to Smaller -100% (default)
Then choose Adjust Resolution and select the Recommended resolution (most likely it will be the largest one available)
Launch VirtualDj, and choose a skin that is equal or smaller to your screen resolution.

Tried that earlier. Reinstalled win 8. Everything is fine now.

发表时间 Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 12:55 pm
I solved the problem and the solution is to check and run compability issue by accessing vdj properties. windows 8.1 os will correct the program display issue. good luck !

发表时间 Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 2:03 pm
I was experiencing this same issue in windows 7 64 bit. What I did to fix it is right-click on the VDJ icon and select properties. Click on the compatibility tab and place a check in, "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings." Click apply and the application should run in a normal full sized screen.

发表时间 Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 9:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)