快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark NS6 Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys

Picked up the NS6 today and installed the newest driver from the website (the ASIO). My issue is (may be a config issue) that on the front of my ns6, I have my four decks with the switches for L or R or in the middle. When I keep both decks in the middle, I cant use my cross fader. I have to set deck 1 to L and deck 2 to R and then it works, but the sound out of my main speakers isnt the same. Ideas? Is this the way its supposed to be setup? 1 on Left, and the other on Right?

Also, is there ANYWAY to control the volume of the samp,es (siren, etc) through the board?

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 6:47 pm
vasili55 wrote :
Hi Guys

Picked up the NS6 today and installed the newest driver from the website (the ASIO). My issue is (may be a config issue) that on the front of my ns6, I have my four decks with the switches for L or R or in the middle. When I keep both decks in the middle, I cant use my cross fader. I have to set deck 1 to L and deck 2 to R and then it works, but the sound out of my main speakers isnt the same. Ideas?

I should also add that I install the vNS6 add on

Also, is there ANYWAY to control the volume of the samp,es (siren, etc) through the board?

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 6:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)