快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark Mixtrack pro driver problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bunzlolHome userMember since 2013
Hi guys,

Im trying to get my mixtrack pro to work on my windows 7 laptop, it gets recognised and all the lights turn on but virtual DJ doesn't recognise the device. I had a look in device manager and tried to update the drivers to see if they would install through the internet but had no luck with that either as it displays this error:

http://imgur.com/YYweRTZ

It seems im missing certain drivers for it to work on Windows 7 but I can't seem to find them anywhere. My mixtrack pro works fine on my desktop which has vista on aswell. Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 9:37 am
The Mixtrack Pro doesn't need to have its own driver installed. It's a "class compliant" device, which means that it's plug & play.

Windows should just recognise it as a standard USB audio device.

If that's not working then you need to repair Windows, as there must be something wrong with the WDM audio setup.

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 9:43 am
I just bought a mixtrack pro 3 about a week ago ,I tried everything I can I still cant get it to work.i have Windows 7 on my computer.it seems like the computer recognizes it but I don't know what else to do.any help please.i would appreciate it.

发表时间 Sun 29 May 16 @ 11:02 pm
groovindj wrote :
The Mixtrack Pro doesn't need to have its own driver installed. It's a "class compliant" device, which means that it's plug & play.

Windows should just recognise it as a standard USB audio device.

If that's not working then you need to repair Windows, as there must be something wrong with the WDM audio setup.

发表时间 Wed 01 Jun 16 @ 1:39 am
using the mixtrack pro 3 and unit works but no leds. using MAC 8.2 when playing.

发表时间 Sat 27 Aug 16 @ 6:48 am
Open Audio/MIDI studio on your MAC and delete the Mixtrack PRO from there.
Then reconnect the unit on your MAC and try again

发表时间 Sat 27 Aug 16 @ 9:44 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Open Audio/MIDI studio on your MAC and delete the Mixtrack PRO from there.
Then reconnect the unit on your MAC and try again

Thanks PhantomDeejay works now i was going crazy!!

发表时间 Sat 27 Aug 16 @ 4:24 pm
Tengo una numark mixtrack pro ,pero no sale el Audio cuando lo conecto al virtual DJ, no entiendo que pasa
Necesito de drivers o es una falla directa de mi controladora ?

发表时间 Sun 18 Aug 19 @ 5:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)