快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Karaoke and General Search Feature Request

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

*** Just thought I would throw my idea for a search enhancement out there to see if it might garner some support....already opened a ticket on it:

Would it be possible to consider a "Next 50" search button, that would come up if a particular search has more than 50 possibilities? Example: Someone is getting ready for a Karaoke show that will have a lot of oldies singers who would want artists like Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, and The Beatles. These artists have hundreds of songs in the catalog, and finding them all with a limit of 50 in the search would be painstakingly difficult. If you had the "Next 50" button available, it could pull up the next batch in the search parameter, which could be repeated until all the songs are cached and/or the list runs out. With all the new services available through ContentUnlimited, I hope someone with the right amount of pull will recognize the importance of such a useful feature and integrate it as soon as possible. Please let me know how my idea is being received. Thank you.

Another though I just had was to create a standalone search program that would not affect the operation of Virtual DJ. Perhaps it could have the 50 item limit, then have the "Next 50" option, if necessary. The benefits, especially for karaoke users, would be immense...

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 13 @ 6:19 pm
Oh, and I suppose it should have drag and drop capability...lol

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 13 @ 6:20 pm
Another solution for the karaoke users would be an email that contains the newly updated song list--just the update songs in a list, as well as the entire list--so that books could be updated in a timely and efficient fashion...

发表时间 Sat 17 Aug 13 @ 9:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
doowhatchulike wrote :
Please let me know how my idea is being received. Thank you.

The Wishes Forum is monitored by the Software Development Team, which evaluates the requests for the future updates/upgrades.
Feel free to add any feature request here.

发表时间 Sat 17 Aug 13 @ 10:50 pm
Another request/suggestion: Could the karaoke lists include the label abbreviations (i.e. SBI, SF, DT, et. al.)? This information is very helpful in deciding which version of a song to use. Thank you.

发表时间 Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 10:43 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
That would have to be structured in your disk naming process where you would have to name the "Disc ID" with the abbreviated prefix in order to gain that benefit in the program database through your nomenclature...

发表时间 Wed 21 Aug 13 @ 8:53 pm
I think all his requests relate to the karaoke subscription on content unlimited.

Roy

发表时间 Thu 22 Aug 13 @ 3:53 am
You are correct, GadgetMan, but the responder's idea isn't too far off from being a good suggestion for the ContentUnlimited provider(s)...

发表时间 Thu 22 Aug 13 @ 11:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)