快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mapping: jogwheel to always act as 'vinyl'

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mag8Home userMember since 2006
Hi all,
i'm testing out a controller from a friend (Hercules dj air) as i'd like to get one for myself.
I'm experimenting with custom mappings by testing out the VDJScript language. So far everything is going strong but a few things.

I'm currently using the jogwheels of the cheap controller to act like this: if the song is playing, the jogwheel changes the speed of the song played, if no song is playing, then it works like a vinyl.

the syntax is this: play ? vinyl_mode off & jogwheel : vinyl_mode on & jogwheel

What is happening though is that the IF function doesnt always work properly. Sometimes it behaves like vinyl also if the song is already playing.
if i want to force it to always behave like vinyl what would the sintax be? just Action=jogwheel?

also, the DJ Air has some 'touch' funcion on the jog. I'd like to stop the music when i press on the deck, like a vinyl, how can i make that happen?

Thanks all

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 5:29 pm
ok so i'm able to do everything but the issue is still that when i touch the deck, i'd like it to stop (like with a real vinyl), can it be done?

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 5:50 pm
i'm digging deeper, i still havent found a solution, but now a new, funnier behavior happens:

when i'm previewing in the heaphones, the deck selected is triggered not only by the appropriate button, but also by the movement of the jogwheel. basically if i'm previewing the deck A and i touch the deck B, that one ends up in my headphones.

How to solve this?

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 6:00 pm
Not sure why you would want to but if you do wan't vinyl mode to stay on constantly map your ONINIT to

"deck 1 vinyl_mode 1 & deck 2 vinyl_mode 1"

ONINIT fires when your controller is loaded for the first time. If you can't see it in the list of controls you need to add it by selecting it from the dropdown menu on the right. Make sure you unmap your existing vinyl mode button so there is no way to turn it off again.

To disable the headphone cue changing automatically you need to go into
config --> options --> auto headphones --> select('disabled || on load').

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 8:07 pm
Thanks for your suggestions.

the auto-headphones option though is not what i'm looking to fix. Your suggestion enables the preview of a deck WHEN the song is loaded. What happens every now and then is that the deck where i TOUCH the wheel becomes active for cueing. This is totally random and sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt...

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 13 @ 4:50 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)