快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Search log

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It would be neet if when using the search log that it can be setup to send an email as well as written to a text file. I always forget to look at the file until 6 months later. By then the song isn't popular anymore. I look at my email 10 times a day so it would help me be upto date almost immediately. I leave my computer at my club gig so at the end of the night I forget to get a copy of the file to take home to get the missing tunes.

Funkmasterfrank

发表时间 Thu 08 Aug 13 @ 5:31 pm
Especially useful when someone is looking for a karaoke song and you don't have it. This method speeds things up as most of us look at email daily.

发表时间 Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 6:39 pm
there is an option to save the contents of what you've typed into the search bar, its one of the icons just next to it.. (for example, you search for Whitney Houston - I Who Have Nothing and you don't have it, you click the icon and its saved into a text file within the Documents\virtualdj folder..

However, to expand on the search idea, how about an option to scroll back historically for what you've typed into search?? (eg. you are looking for Whitney tracks but you also typed the full names of a few over the past 10 mins.. if we could use the keyboard arrow keys or even mouse wheel over search everything could be remembered)

发表时间 Thu 22 Aug 13 @ 7:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)