快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Content Unlimited Stream Error - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
you have used possibly netsearch videos instead of content unlimited ones which are mostly 720p or higher

发表时间 Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 7:06 am
A few things to clear up. If you have "use netsearch when no contentunlimited pro results" checked, then you will get back results, that are not part of your paid subscription. This has been repeated quite often here. You do not pay for netsearched results, and their availability or quality, can not be depended on. Yes, you can luck out, and on many occasions, you will do just fine. So, because you did well on netsearch last night, please remember, You do not pay for netsearched results, and their availability or quality, can not be depended on. It has been my experience, that a purple globe means netsearch. If you select your paid subscription first and then type in your query, if it comes with a red globe, it's from contentunlimited. Now, if you get an error loading one of these tracks, then that is an issue for us to look into. If you can't find a song in your paid subscription, and choose to use netsearch, again You do not pay for netsearched results, and their availability or quality, can not be depended on. I depend on netsearch for a lot of foreign and ethnic songs, because when it comes to big bills, I just get all fuzzy inside. It has made me a lot of money. However, I still realize that I did not pay for netsearch, and I can't depend on their availability or their quality. I do not depend on contentunlimited or netsearch for my regular programming, meaning songs that have a shelf life longer than a week.

发表时间 Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 4:12 pm
I've been subcribing to unlimited content since January this year and so far haven't managed to stream any thing, tracks load then go immediatly to ERROR. I did just find a forum post that seems to suggest this is n on going problem, thing is I seem to have lost the post. I first put the problem down to having a bad internet connection, then that perhaps video streaming is not available in UK. Any help appriciated.

Whatever It's a pity unlimited dosen't mean what it says, as at least I could fall back on an audio if the video is down.

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 9:24 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
CU Video works fine in the UK.

Open VDJ, select Content Unlimited in the browser. Now select "Search Video" and do a search for something common - when you get the results note the colour of the icon. Report back with the search query and results.

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 9:30 am
I have been getting errors for the last couple of weeks. More than 95% of my searches return an error
Even the most common artists are giving me an error (see attached screenshot trying to load on 3 + 4) and NO I'm not using netsearch, and YES I have a paid subscription.

Had no problems in the previous months, so please look into this matter!

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 10:02 pm
Content Unlimited SUCKS Axx , Better off using YouTube, Don't Waste your money or time, Deleting my subscription now! You been Warned

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 2:25 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJRonnieG67 wrote :
Content Unlimited SUCKS Axx , Better off using YouTube, Don't Waste your money or time, Deleting my subscription now! You been Warned

Or, you could wait until the new build is released tomorrow. The new content providers are supposed to be all set up.
Since I haven't been billed during the outage that's been going on, I'm going to wait and see what the new offering will be like.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 2:50 am
Since Grooveshark is no longer a part of contentunlimited, we can put this thread to bed. Anyone with video or karaoke issues, can start a new thread.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 9:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)