快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Microphone on my MAC isn't working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I am Samer.

I recently buyed a Macbook Pro and Virtual DJ and a MIDI-Controller (the VMS4). I'm trying to get everything working fine but it's pretty hard. Finaly (now) I fixed the most of the problems, but still I have 1 problem: My microphone isn't working. On Skype it's working fine but in VDJ not.

Inputs: Microphone
Outputs: Single output
Sound Card: VMS4

Do you know how I can fix this? Greetings, Samer.

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 3:59 am
Bump

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 3:04 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hi,

you have to connect the Mic with the Mic input stack on VMS side.
After that you will hear your voice through the VMS conencted speakers and/inside the VMS connected headphones.

Only that way it will wotk on VDJ LE side.
Only on pro Full side you can add a second spundcard to the setup and so use the computer buildin and VMS soundcard ath the same moment.

Input - None
Output - External mixer
Soundcard - 4Out ---> VMS

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 5:51 am
I'm having it connected in my VMS4, it's just the output cable that's going into my PC (as the input). I tried to do it you're way with the Input: None, Ouput: External mixer and Sound card: 4 Out >> VMS 4. But still the Microphone isn't working. I'm on VDJ Pro full.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 8:37 am
Then maybe you use a old version.

Best would be to register your Pro Full licence key under your account.
After that you can download for free the actual Pro Full build.

I'm sure you will hear the voice through the connected speakers on VMS4 side. Try it!

Do you try to broadcast?

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 12:59 pm
I do hear my voice from VMS4 side, yeah I try to broadcast. I'm doing this to broadcast to my stream.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 3:16 pm
Then you need the actual Pro Full version from our side.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 2:29 am
I'm having already Virtual DJ Pro Full 7.04. I do hear my voice on the VMS4, I do hear my voice with the output cable from the VMS 4 to the PC on (like) Skype, but I don't hear my voice in VDJ Pro Full.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 2:53 am
Haui70 wrote :

Best would be to register your Pro Full licence key under your account.
After that you can download for free the actual Pro Full build.

Why you won't register your licence key?
The download from your download center is for free?!

Without the latest build you have to use a streaming tool like Niceacst to get the voice on the stream.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 6:09 am
I don't know how i Could do that. But my microphone is also not working in Nicecast, only if I do my input: VMS4 (USB Cable) it works, but I don't know what it is, but when I use my VMS4 as Input, everythime when I talk you don't hear me, but stuttering sound (bggbgggbggg), It's like this: I say: "Hello, test!", and I'm hearing (on the PC): "Bgg, Bgg!". Trough my VMS4, everything is fine. But my microphone isn't working good. It's only working in Skype, and it's not working no other applications. And if I try to use the USB Cable from the VMS4, as input I'm hearing stuttering sound, not my voice. But: I know it's my voice because I don't hear stuttering sound when I don't talk, only when I talk.

发表时间 Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 3:28 am
Ok, because you won't register your Pro Full licence key i believe you use not our official version!
No one will buy a version and then don't use the free update.

Please come back when you have bought and registered a Pro Full licence and i will show you in detail what to do!

In the meantime you should just use the LE version and connect the VMS output via a RCA cable with your computer buildin soundcard!
Then select inside Nicecast the buildin souncard and you will hear the voice also on stream!

发表时间 Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 3:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)