快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ Video Freeze then Vid Driver Error

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Thanks for the help. I use VDJ in tandem with another software for a karaoke show a few nights a week. I used to be able to switch seamlessly between VDJ on the second screen and the other software. Now whenever VDJ comes to the end of a video or song WITH NO CONTINUING VIDEO, the screen freezes on the last frame of the prior video. If clipbank is loaded it will run clipbank. If I try to DISENGAGE video during playback, or after, the screen freezes with the last frame of the last video played on it. The preview pane in VDJ displays the same as the second screen. If I try to reengage the video playback, I get an ERROR IN VIDEO DRIVER error. I have an ASUS G74Sx with 16gb ram, and an NVidia GTX560M dedicated video card with 2gb vram. it has the 9.18.13.623 driver dated 08/30/2012. I have updated the driver, rolled back the driver, all to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

发表时间 Fri 10 May 13 @ 8:23 am
I have the same problems, and I also have a G74, 16GB, 3GB 650M. I have tried all the fixes, no work. I even bought a MAC, the same problem. I'm ready to give up on VirtualDJ...

发表时间 Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 10:55 am
anybody with any ideas?

发表时间 Fri 14 Jun 13 @ 1:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)