快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Effects volume & Fader FX option on Twitch

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Does anyone know how to control the effects volume when the effect has no volume control?

Also is there a way I can remap my Twitch volume faders to operate in the same manner as they do in Serato Itch? I want to toggle between volume fader and effects fader mode. I think it's an awesome option but no idea how to replicate it. I have no need for the Video stuff. Really I wish Atomix would map my Twitch just like it's default settings.

发表时间 Thu 25 Apr 13 @ 11:59 am
Bump for answers. I want to remap my Twitch so I can use fader fx. Is there a way to do this in VDJ? Will Slicer and Fader FX be supported in VDJ 8?

发表时间 Tue 14 May 13 @ 7:47 am
By default the fader FX knobs are mapped to control video effects and transitions, but you can easily change the mapping if you wish, e.g:

FADER_FX: effect active ? effect slider 1 : effect select

FADER_FX_BTN: effect active

FADER_FX_ON: effect active

VirtualDJ doesn't currently have a native slicer function, however it is possible to get similar functionality with some complex VDJscript. Presently, this is mapped on the Pioneer DDJ-SX only, but it could be copied across manually to the Twitch. In a future version this feature may be added to the Twitch as well as support for new features that have been added to VirtualDJ v7.4 such as loop roll, which were not possible without 3rd party plugins at the time the Twitch was originally mapped.

发表时间 Tue 14 May 13 @ 12:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)