快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: iTunes playlist problem - tracks not found

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi all, I had this issue a few times now where tracks in my iTunes playlists are shown in VDJs browser but don't play, then if you try to get the trak info it says 'track not found'.

I know what causes it, but I'm hoping there is a better way to fix it than deleting all the tracks that do this and putting them back again.

Ok, so what causes it is this. If you move a track on the hard drive then iTunes automatically updates its location (provided its moved to the same partition somewhere & that iTunes is open at the time), but if VDJ is open when you do this, then VDJ does not follow the move. Obviously I tried the reload iTunes playlist option, but that does not cure it.

So yeah, iTunes shows the correct location and can play the track, but VDJ considers the track lost as its still looking where it used to be. Unfortunately I moved a lot of tracks and couldn't ever know exactly which ones now so its going to mean deleting everything from iTunes and starting again fom scratch unless some smart cookie in here knows a solution.

This shoud prob get noted as a bug in VDJ too I guess for future patching, unless I'm seeing it incorrectly.

Any help would beyond deeply appreciated, I really could not be bothered doing it all again :)

发表时间 Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 7:20 am

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 8:37 am

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 9:20 am

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 7:15 pm
Cool, thank you, that works as a way to essentially reload the library. I can do that every time I rearrange my files for whatever reason, thank you!

Can I suggest though that a "reload iTunes library file" option somewhere would be a much better solution. To not be able to change our file structure or even rename a file for those of who use iTunes doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Thanks again.

发表时间 Tue 26 Mar 13 @ 8:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)