快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Soft take-over fix suggestion

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This request has been logged with the VDJ dev team, I'm told.

>>> thought I'd share this idea with you all as well >>

When the soft take-over happens with the pitch sliders, (After the "synch" button has been used, for example) , why don't you have a graphic appear as a ghost outline of where the pitch control was, prior to hitting the synch button. That way, you'll know how far off your controller is, from the software's pitch position, and then the DJ can nudge the physical control to _meet_ the screen's control, (maybe have a cross-hair appear on the button as you get close to the matching position)without overshooting it and causing an audible pitch change. At which point, the software will give back control to the controller (as it does now)

The same could apply to any other control that becomes soft taken-over, to serve as a way to tell the DJ how far off the physical position of the slider is, from what the software is currently set to.

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 4:23 pm
I would also like to have a variable that is true if the midi controllers last known position is different to the software position, we could use that on a led so we know if the pitch fader is controlling the software when we use it, or if we need to look back at the screen to match the hardware position first.

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I have the feeling that its possible Andrew. Take a look at the default DDJ SX mapper. (some -/+ Leds in the pitch slider)

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 10:33 pm
cool... will check it out

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 11:04 pm
synthet1c wrote :
I would also like to have a variable that is true if the midi controllers last known position is different to the software position, we could use that on a led so we know if the pitch fader is controlling the software when we use it, or if we need to look back at the screen to match the hardware position first.

Just use "pitch_sider" on a led. It will turn on the led when the pitch slider is in "sync" with the software and off when it's not...
You can also change that to something like:
pitch_slider ? on : blink
or
pitch_slider ? off : on
or
pitch_slider ? off : blink

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 3:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)