快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need Help Opening Effects In Software After Downloaded!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I jus purchased the pro software after using the le version for a year.. i downloaded the eco doppler effect and when i try to open it after dl`d it says "There is no application set to open the document".. i jus want to know how do i add it to my effects bank i my software.. oh and im using a mac..

thanks

发表时间 Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 11:15 am

发表时间 Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 11:37 am
Thanks!!!

发表时间 Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 11:43 am
aiight i followed the directions and came to one problem.. i dont have a plugins folder jus a skins folder.. i tried creating one and adding te echo doppler file but once i reopened the program the effect was still not in my effects bank...

how can i add a plugins folder or find out where it should actually be...
sorry for the troubles jus tryna figure this out

thanks in advance

发表时间 Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 12:31 pm
On Mac, there are two different locations where your VirtualDJ home folder may be located, which depends on whether you have used older versions of the software or not (The location was changed due to requirements of the Apple Store.)

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Mac%20Install%20Effect.html and check each of the two locations listed to see whether the Plugins folder is present or not. The actual folder for an audio effect is VirtualDJ -> Plugins -> SoundEffect

If you have any further problems, please contact support via live chat for direct assistance: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

发表时间 Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 12:41 pm
I Got It Now Jus had to go about it a different way..

Thanks for a the quick feedback!!

发表时间 Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 12:48 pm
Is there something different that has to be done with vst's??
On the PC side I use "QB Filter" , their website says it's Mac compatible but when I download it it has a ".component " instead of the ".bundle" like other VDJ effects. Some show up in VDJ but have no controls and others don't show up at all.

What exactly is the ".component"??

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 9:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)