快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help with fine pitch mapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi people new to the site and Virtual DJ. My missus just bought me Hercules instinct. Ive always mixed on turntables and cd decks so used to fine pitch adjustments but cannot do this on instinct. I have read various articles about changing pitch down to 6 from a higher ratio which works alongside using the shift and plus and minus buttons but only in increments of 2 where as i want 0.1 increments. i have also read about mapping and scripts on here but am a total novice to that and do not understand how i map and change scripts. Can someone help me please? Is there a way i can make the pitch on my controller finer?

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 5:36 pm
hey mate,

Welcome to the forum.. To map anything that will be incremental you just use the operators + or - then the amount you want the control to move. in the example the decimal is one percent of the entire faders length meaning it will take 100 repeats/presses to get from one end to the other. values can either be expressed as decimal or percentage.

PITCH LOWER
repeat 20ms & pitch -0.01

PITCH HIGHER
repeat 20ms & pitch +0.01

if you are using a controller like the instinct I think you should forget about beatmatching as it will be very hard to do by ear alone.. If you want to be able to beatmatch I recommend the Reloop Terminal Mix series as they have a nice big high resolution pitch fader that makes it much easier compared to most other controllers, and certainly all other controllers in it's price range.

You should note that you cannot map in VDJ LE accept during the trial

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 9:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)