快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: XP10 definition file

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the XP10 definition file used by VirtualDJ.
As some of you may know the A/D convertor for the pitch silders aren't the greatest making the pitch wobble slightly.
Cleaning out the faders does help a little, but doesn't resolve the issue completely.
Depending on the setup this can make the sound warped/garbelled. Try setting a pitchrange of 25% which gets a wobble of 1-2% :-\
I've done some research with the hidtrace tool and other definition files for the XP5 that are available.
However I just can't figure out or find the proper XP10 definition.
The good news is there are several options to filter out the steps in the pitch slider by using a different bit-range or applying a filter.
All this can be done from the XML and I managed to figure that out, BUT
I just can't get the jogwheel to work properly with my custom XML. It only goes forward :-\
Surely this is due a trick or setting in the XML, but I just can't figure it out.... does it include some math by substracting bytes or adding or ?????
I've asked EKS several times for the definition but they are unresponsive.
So now I turn my hopes to the VDJ team or anyone that has got the proper file or can help me with the configuration.
Please help me out on this one :-)

A proud VDJ user since 3.x -w00h00-

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 7:08 am
You shouldn't need a definition for them. They are natively supported by VirtualDJ for some time now.

Unfortunately, native definitions are not available separately (Unless the manufacturer has specifically requested and agreed to this) and for some manufacturers this information is also confidential and subject to NDA.

NOTE: If the slider is defective then the software can't fix this problem. You will need to either get them repaired or replace them altogether.

发表时间 Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 12:47 pm
@dj_psychic - This is a violation of our EULA ! Please read it carefull and understand that reverse engineering or publishing informations like this is not allowed. I forwarded these informations to our Support Manager for further investigation.

We will get in contact with you.

发表时间 Sun 23 Dec 12 @ 2:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)