快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Xone 4d mapping problem in VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

rntelesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Since the A&H Xone 4D became native in VDJ I couldn't map some knobs as highlighted at the picture.

But, to better understand the problem let me tell how it began.

Since the beginning of 2011 I have my Xone and, because I wasn't a midi expert and it wasn't native recognized , i found the easiest way to use it with VDJ. I made a "Generic MIDI mapping" and it worked fine. Then I bought a pair of Pioneer CDJ 350 and I made another "Generic MIDI mapping" for Xone and mapping some functions to the CDJ decks and it still worked fine and it was my almost perfect working setup for more than an year.

Then, Atomix launched VDJ 7.1, Xone became native recognized and the problem started. My "Generic MIDI mappings" stopped working,as expected. No big deal. I started trying to make a custom map but those knobs ((the rotation info) stopped to be recognized in VDJ. My fault? It could be so I made a lot of tests with A&H software and with VDJ Controll Definer and all were working fine... Ok. It wasn't at my side. So, to keep on working with my setup and VDJ I had to go back to VDJ 7.05b.

Then, as i started to understand a little more about midi mapping, I decided to create a proper custom map. I created a "device" file with all the knobs, faders and Jog Wheels and then made a midi map perfect for me. Ok. It worked perfect only with Xone (at that time my CDJs weren't with me) with 7.05b but still not with 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3.

I recently found out another problem - conflict between Xone and the CDJs but I ask about it in another post.

Now, VDJ support said to me that the problem should at my side. Can anyone hwlp me solving this issue?

I can deliver my Device file and my custom map for better advice...

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 10:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)