快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: audio diminishing on VDJ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

spin45PRO InfinityMember since 2012
First noticed it last night during several of the songs at a banquet I did, and now listening to songs with my headphones, I can hear different selections go in and out. It's not a big drop, but it's there, and I don't know why. I didn't change any settings, so I wanted to see if anyone has had this problem and how to correct it.

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 9:35 pm

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 9:44 pm
The VDJ version I'm using is 7.3 pro and I'm running Windows 7. Last week I had resized the skin and had ran into problems trying to get the skin back to its original state.

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 12 @ 10:00 pm
go to User> Documents> Virtualdj> Skins and delete the zip file corresponding to the skin you were using.

This will force VDJ back to the default skin.

You can then redownload and install the skin of your choice once again and see if that makes a difference.

Keith

发表时间 Sat 08 Dec 12 @ 7:56 am
Downloaded the 3 skins that were in the file folder, and VDJ wouldn't open, so I had to restore the 4-deck one that I've been using. Found another song that goes in and out, although faintly, but it's still there, and with a couple of parties coming up this next weekend, I'm not sure what to do at this point to avoid sound compromising. I just noticed this problem this past week. What else can I do?

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 7:25 pm
Correction on my previous post, not downloaded, deleted I meant to say.

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 7:25 pm
Can you describe the symptoms any better than "goes in and out"?

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 3:33 am
It's not likely to be related to skins unless you were maximising an old skin and that ups CPU use.

Please see my link in post 2 to try and configure your PC for latency issues.

Keith

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 6:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)