快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: EQ or full Mixer on iRemote

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PW3CKAHome userMember since 2012
I tried to search on forum but have not found anything.

I bought the iRemote thinking the EQ/ Mixer is there but it's not :(. Basically that's why I bought it, it's then sad to find out there is only two channel masters and crossfader :((

Do you think this could be added in future?

Thanks in advance for the information!

Petr

发表时间 Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 8:25 am
I'm sure that feature is available on other iremote skins however you would need to be a registered user to download them.

Keith

发表时间 Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 9:56 am
PW3CKAHome userMember since 2012
Thanks for fast reply, so it means I need to pay 10$ per month in order to have the EQ? :(

I would be happy to support the Virtual DJ, but i think 10 EUR i gave for iControl is enough to have equalizer no? :)

Any plans to include this in the default package?

Also it would be great to have this in description of the product :( I still feel little bit cheated honestly.

发表时间 Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 3:26 am
Skins and other add-ons are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ itself. The iRemote app comes with a basic skin/functionality only and does not entitle you to any downloads.

If you need more functionality, then you will need to purchase either VirtualDJ Broadcaster, Basic or the full Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html - Once purchased and registered, you can then download additional skins for iRemote as well as add-ons for VirtualDJ itself.

NOTE: The $10 per month premium membership is for streaming music via NetSearch/Grooveshark only. It will not give you any access to downloads add-ons.

发表时间 Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 7:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)