快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Database problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,

Just updated the DB with some new songs. Noticed when I type * to show all files I get some Netsearch files showing.

I havent used Netsearch in a while, it is disabled and also deselected in the Config>Browser options, so I have no idea why these files are showing. When I right click them the only option that comes up is "download to cache"

I think the issue may be a cloudlist. I have "djtouchdan" in my cloudlist and these are the tracks that are showing, however even if I delete this user the tracks still appear in the DB.

Keith

发表时间 Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 3:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to Check and Clean your database from Config->Browser tab

From the icon of your files, i can tell that those files are not downloaded to cache, so the above procedure should work.

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 9:08 am
Already tried that Bob and they still remain.

The files show in the DB in the following format:

<Song FilePath="netsearch://gs36696357" Flag="1280">
<Display Author="David Guetta" Title="She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) (feat. Sia)" Tag="1" />
</Song>

They can be removed from the XML manually but I just wondered why they are there in the first place?

Keith

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 9:38 am

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 9:51 am
Cheers Groovin .... forgot about that thread!

Seems it must be a bug, although the "clean" DB option should get rid of them if they are not cached?

Keith

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 10:41 am
OK, this is definitely a bug.

I manually removed those files from the DB and all was fine.

Re-enabled netsearch and cloudlists, selected a user, clicked on their cloudlist folder and suddenly all the files are back in the DB with no way of removing them. I never even loaded or played them.

Disabling netsearch and cloudlist does nothing, files are still there. They don't appear in a search but if you search * they then appear.

Keith

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 12:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)