快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: At my wits end with this program/Numark Mixdeck

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I mostly use cds when I deejay, but I really want to start using my pc to deejay. Just seems more practical. I am running Virtual Pro 7.0, Win7 64. Numark Mixdeck drivers installed. I am using this usb cord to connect the deck to my pc. I put the settings at: Inputs: None Outputs: External mixer. Sound card: asio driver. High latency is checked. When I start the first song on the right side of virtual dj, the mixdeck only plays it when I put the crossfader to the left. Which is wrong. If I am playing a track on vdj on the right side of the program, then it should play on the right side of my deck. I checked the deck and its not on reverse play. And another thing: Say when I am playing a song and cue it up, I cannot hear it it my headphones unless I put the crossfader to the song I am cueing which defeats the purpose of mixing. Please help. It seems like so many people have problems with these cheap mixers, I am thinking of just giving up and getting a NS7. Btw I am running Win7 64 ultimate.

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 9:02 pm
Hit the "EJECT" button on one of your decks or go into config under mappers and assign which deck goes where. Ive had mine for a couple of years and have yet to run into any problems. The problem is most people dont understand the software or the unit fully and how it all works. Hit EJECT on a deck and itll switch them around for you.

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 9:10 pm
I don't think it's very sensible to map a "deckswap" function to the eject buttons...

A few days ago, I ran some tests for a forum member on my CDJ-400s and got very confused at one point because switching one deck to CD mode killed the audio from the other deck.

It turned out this was because I'd pressed eject (to remove a CD) whilst that CDJ was in PC mode.........which swapped the deck assignment in VDJ.

See the last post in this thread

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 5:18 am
Maybe not a good thing on your decks but like I said in that thread, I swap CDs, jump drives and switch back to MIDI without a glitch. The problem is that there's no mapping diagram for the controllers, sure you can look at the mappers tab in the configuration menu but the average user isn't gonna know what the hell he's looking at. And also that thread your referring to has nothing to do with this thread and that to me seems more like something y'all need to take up with Pioneer. And clearly it was your mistake for not making sure you were in cd mode instead of pc
mode. How's that VDJ s fault??

Groovin you really need to see the cup as half full instead of always being half empty........

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 5:48 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
How's that VDJ s fault??

Because it's the VDJ mapping that assigned a deck swapping function to the eject button!

99% of people are going to expect an eject button to eject, not swap the decks over.

And clearly it's not just an issue with my CDJ-400s, as the poster here has discovered.

Not every post that I make (on any forum) is negative. I'm not a pessimist! I do however like to report any issues that I find, or make suggestions for improvements. I wouldn't do that if I didn't like the software - I'd just leave! :-)

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 6:46 am
groovindj wrote :

It turned out this was because I'd pressed eject (to remove a CD) whilst that CDJ was in PC mode
.........which swapped the deck assignment in VDJ.
tt

Sorry but that was your fault.......

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 7:44 am
My fault to expect an eject button to actually eject, rather than swap decks?

I'm sorry but on my planet, I expect buttons to perform the action on the label, not some random other action.

Hence my suggestion at the end of the post (in the other thread) to remove that action from the mapping - it doesn't make sense!

If it unloaded the song from the deck in VDJ I could understand it, but swapping them over? :-/

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 12 @ 8:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)