快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Video Recording Tip for Best Picture recording resolution

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I ran across this problem while trying to record video and wanted to share how I resolved it.......If u wanna record video mixes in High Definition or High Quality you will need a video card with two (display) outputs and will need to set the video to the secondary display....alternatively u can increase the video window for better picture...I also recommend using a video card with 1GB or more RAM

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 6:14 pm
Hello Pls, can anyone help me out on how to use virtual dj pro full to record a full HD video like 1080 by 720p. Thanks pls help me out

发表时间 Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 10:56 pm
Or how do I increase the video window if i want to do that? and which video card will you recommend for me to buy? pls help asap

发表时间 Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 10:58 pm
Go to www.fraps.com and buy the program. Its the best way to record and its pretty easy on the Cpu......

Enjoy
Huey

发表时间 Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 9:59 pm
hello how can i save my video mix with vestax vci 400 using virtual Dj ???
please i hope to get the answer as soon as possible thanx

发表时间 Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 8:01 am
DJ Petro, read the posts above

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 9:27 am
Thanks Huey, I'm going to download the trial version and see if fraps works for me. The home page says it works best with Nvidia GeForce cards so I'm excited to see the results.

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 03 Jan 13 @ 2:04 am
iansharp wrote :
Thanks Huey, I'm going to download the trial version and see if fraps works for me. The home page says it works best with Nvidia GeForce cards so I'm excited to see the results.

Cheers

I really recommend you fraps for your video sessions, it's excellent.

发表时间 Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 3:16 pm
Hallo gentlemen

I downloaded the fraps trial version, but when i tried to record the video it just showed me 22 on the screen corner and the video was in like slow motion. Anyway you guyz can help me with the vdj setup, registry tool setup, video record fps, fraps setup. What codec should i use? Please.. Thanks

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 9:59 am
Well I hope fraps has been working for y'all, I've found something even better and I recommend it more the Fraps. It's called "Bandicam ", has a lot more features and works great!!

Enjoy
Huey

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 11:31 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Well I hope fraps has been working for y'all, I've found something even better and I recommend it more the Fraps. It's called "Bandicam ", has a lot more features and works great!!

Enjoy
Huey

Can you explain the settings you use for Badicam to capture recordings with VDJ?

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 12:22 pm
hey guys while am recording a video i need my picture to appear on the screen, what should i do? help me please

发表时间 Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 7:59 am
how can u record an image

发表时间 Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 8:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)