快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Provide an 'Eject Hardware' button

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

As I have mentioned in other threads, Virtual DJ doesn't work with well with other DJ's who also want to use the same hardware.

In fact, it is currently impossible to switch Virtual DJ over to another laptop DJ without shutting down Virtual DJ, or crashing it altogether. Disconnecting a soundcard/controller locks up Virtual DJ and kills the sound.

This video in particular shows that it's literally a race against the clock to do a swap over by using other means.

It doesn't have to be this way.

I would like to suggest Virtual DJ include an option to 'Eject Hardware' next to each soundcard in the Sound Config screen, so that a soundcard/controller that is not in use can be safely disconnected without crashing Virtual DJ.

Pressing the 'Eject' button will stop playback on that deck, and safely release all the software hooks into that soundcard without locking up Virtual DJ.

Now the DJ is able to unplug the soundcard and make it available for use with another DJ, while the original DJ continues playing on the remaining deck.

Both DJ's can even play back to back if they wish.

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 3:46 pm
i have seen this in a video of the version 8.... its in it , you can have preset profiles and save layouts in multi levels...

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 12:51 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ipod trans is what I use on any equipment, genre or tight quarters..

Good idea on the "eject device"

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 12:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)