快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VMS4.1 problems: recording

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am having trouble recording. I upgraded to the pro version thinking it would help? but it has caused me more problems than the LE.

Anyways, I can't record a song without the song that's looping on cue to also find its way in the recording. I have tried everything mentioned in this post - http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/144436/General_Discussion/VMS4_Issues.html?page=1
I can't do what the RCA cable guy did, because I am using the Left and Right Balance Outputs instead. What Gullum suggested in that post does not help one bit, because when I add a, "record loopback", it just makes the volume next to nothing after the recording is done. Also I want to be able to use all 4 decks, not just two like everyone in the post is suggesting to do.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 2:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 2:33 am
"To be able to record/broadcast, you will need to connect a suitable cable to the REC OUT or RECORD output of your external mixer and connect this into the line input of your computer's sound card."

There is no record out on my mixer. And what defines what is my sound card input on my computer? There is none?

发表时间 Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 5:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For VMS4, you can choose the Booth Output. Use a proper cable and connect the Booth output of the VMS4 with the Line Input of your computer.
If you wish to record using VirtualDJ, then you need to come up with an Advanced Sound setup (like the one you see here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VMS4%20/%20VMS4.1.html and add a 5th line for RecordLoppback.
RecordLoopback... Your Mac Built in Sound card ..inputs 1,2

However, Macs have an issue when using multiple sound cards, so you might need to create an aggregate device, and combine those 2 sound cards if you get an error on the above Sound setup.

Alternatively, you can choose to record the Line Input of your computer, using another software running on the background (we use Audacity for PCs, but you probably have to find a similar one if Macs dont have such an application installed by default) In this case you dont have to use the RecordLoopback line, and of course you dont press RECORD from VirtualDJ :)

PS. The Advanced Sound setup pic of the wiki page shows ASIO (thats for PC only). apparently you will have to choose the VMS4 sound crd with the name that Mac recognize it.

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)