快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Files in folder not in proper Order

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello

I hope that I am posting in the right place!
When I open a folder In VDJ,the music files do not appear in the same order as they do when I open the same folder in my computer.Some of them are in the right order but a lot arentI have them arranged in alphabetical orderCan someone help me? Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Fri 02 Nov 12 @ 8:36 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Firstly, what version of the software are you using? I'm not sure if there are limitations set on the demo version that would perhaps make this happen. I wouldn't imagine there would be however, so let's look elsewhere. Also, if you are using a full version you should really register your copy of the software...:o)

Do you mean the files from the folder within My Computer do not show up in the same folder within VDJ? Or do you mean that the order of the MP3's within the folder in VDJ are not listed alphabetically?

In my music drive within my computer, I have my MP3s tagged as Artist - Title, so if I arrange them alphabetically inside My Computer, they'll be listed alphbetically by Artist name. However, in VDJ, there are two seperate fields...one for Title and one for Artist. So, if my MP3s are all tagged correctly, VDJ populates both the fields and if you click on each of these fields it will list them alphabetically by said field. I'm not 100% on what the 'default' listing is within the folders in VDJ, or even if there is a default.

In the folder tree within VDJ, right click on your music drive and click 'Add to Search DB'. This will ensure that all files are seen by VDJ when doing a search.

VDJ just reads folders from your computer, so I'm sure it's not that the files aren't there, just that either they're sorted incorrectly or haven't been added to the Search DB yet.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck...and keep spinnin'....(",)

P

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 9:00 am
Register your copy of vdj then download the registry tool and set the order in which you want your tracks arranged ........

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 10:03 am
By default, VirtualDJ will sort files into 'smart' order, with those that you have most recently played towards the top. This is useful because the songs you play most often are readily available near the top and those less frequently/never played towards the bottom.

You can click on the header of any of the columns to sort into a different order, e.g: Artist to sort by artist, BPM to sort by BPM, etc.

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 12 @ 2:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)