快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto Remove Played

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I'm using Virtual DJ v7.2 on Windows 7 x64.

When I load a song on to a deck from the playlist, the song is removed from the playlist.

I've unticked the option to 'Auto remove played', but played files are still removed from the playlist.

How can I change the playlist behaviour so that files are *not* removed from the playlist unless I specifically select to remove them from the playlist? I cannot see any option to change this behaviour.

Thanks.

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 12:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the "Auto Remove Played" does the job here.

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:17 am
djdad wrote :
the "Auto Remove Played" does the job here.

I think you misread my post. I have tried ticking and unticking the "Auto Remove Played" option, but it doesn't make any difference. Played tracks are still always removed.

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 2:39 pm
Just to be clear on this....
You drag n drop songs to Playlist window. You select to have the Auto Remove Played option disabled.
You enable Automix and you let VirtualDJ to do the job.
Songs do stay there !

Unless you mean something else.

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:16 pm
djdad wrote :
Just to be clear on this....
You drag n drop songs to Playlist window. You select to have the Auto Remove Played option disabled.
You enable Automix and you let VirtualDJ to do the job.
Songs do stay there !

Unless you mean something else.

Yep, except I'm not using Automix. I'm double clicking (or dragging and dropping) a song from the playlist into one of the decks. I'd like the song to remain in the playlist, and simply be marked as 'played' rather than remove it from the playlist altogether.

So I'd like the behaviour to be the same as the browser.

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:22 pm
Also, have in mind that this option is only for Automix.
If for example you drag a song from Playlist it will not stay there, as this is the way the Playlist works. If you wish the songs to stay there, even if you drag n drop them to decks, you can use the Sidelist.

Another case that a song will stay there no matter what is the status of the above setting, is when you load a song on Playlist (to play later maybe), and when the time comes, you select that song from the Fileview. Once the song is played, it will still be in your Playlist as played.

In other words the above setting applies ONLY in AUTOMIX mode !

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:24 pm

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:26 pm
djdad wrote :
Also, have in mind that this option is only for Automix.
If for example you drag a song from Playlist it will not stay there, as this is the way the Playlist works. If you wish the songs to stay there, even if you drag n drop them to decks, you can use the Sidelist.

Another case that a song will stay there no matter what is the status of the above setting, is when you load a song on Playlist (to play later maybe), and when the time comes, you select that song from the Fileview. Once the song is played, it will still be in your Playlist as played.

In other words the above setting applies ONLY in AUTOMIX mode !

Hope that helps.

It does. Thanks.

How can I load my playlists into the Side List? And how can I get my Side List to occupy the portion of the screen that is currently occupied by the playlist?

发表时间 Thu 01 Nov 12 @ 3:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)