快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Post Fader FX...........

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It would be nice to be able to use the extra outs on my Audio 8 and SL3 for FX or even if I used a spare soundcard in the advanced config. This way I can run them through your send on your ordinary mixer........

Thoughts, likes, dislikes........

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 6:27 pm
If you want a workaround heuy you can use moot

http://www.delamancha.co.uk/moot.htm

just map it to activate on load for all the decks and change your volume sliders to control the slider in this instead.. you can also map "fake_volume" so the skin moves with the controllers position.

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 7:52 pm
Yeah I remember you mentioned this one other time. I haven't tried it but I would love to be able to my spare outputs on my soundcards or even use a spare I have lying around. Not all of us can afford a fancy mixer, lol!! Although I do have send and returns on it.

One more thing I'd love to see when 8 comes out.........

发表时间 Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 11:24 pm
send/return +1000, I have 2 spare ins and outs on my Audio 8 and an efx1000 collecting dust :-(

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 12:20 am
Yeah I can do it with my Audio 8 and Traktor but they don't have any Nice echo effects, yeah they have delays and such but it's not quit what I'm looking for......

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 1:18 am
If you don't change the size of the echo, you can't go past Deun Deun's ramp delay... you can even map your volume sliders to control the effect slider when active to get an instant post fader echo ;-)

effect 'ramp_delay' active on ? effect 'ramp_delay' slider 2 : volume_slider

"I think it's slider 2, but may be slider 1"

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 1:21 am
Ahh the VDJ script, somedays it's a gift other days it's a curse.......

I just need a configurable FX/Send/Return and were good........

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 8:43 am
How do I map the "Hit Me" button bro??

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 11:03 pm
effect 'ramp_delay' slider 1 100%

If you want to prevent the slider from working until you return the slider to 100% effectively making a soft takeover just let me know as it shouldn't be too hard to create

;-)

发表时间 Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 2:49 am
I'm talking bout the "Moot" vst. I cant seem to make any of the buttons work, I shouldn't say work. If i use the mouse everything works but i can't map anything inside that plugin.

发表时间 Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 6:40 am
every control on a vst is accessed using "effect slider" even the buttons. Only VDJ effects can access buttons with "effect button"

hit me is

effect 'moot_2_3' slider 7 100% ? effect 'moot_2_3' slider 7 0% : effect 'moot_2_3' slider 7 100%

and the volume slider is

effect 'moot_2_3' slider 12

*you may need to invert the min and max volume though*

It might even be a good idea to request chackl or Deun Deun to make a simple volume plugin with the same controls as moot is a bit heavy on resources.

发表时间 Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 6:51 pm
Yeah I just hooked my tables back up and I ran into the same problem as Instajungle, if I forget it's on and spin the record back I get some nasty noises, lmao!!

I'm gonna ask for a plug in like InstaJungle as well, I frickin love that thing!!

As always, Thanks for your expertise bro!!

发表时间 Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 9:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)