快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DJ2Go JogWheel Problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Picked up the DJ2Go this evening as a backup but noticed something playing around with it this evening with VDJ 7.0.5.

When playing a song the LEFT jog wheel will stop the song/scratch. When playing a song the RIGHT jog wheel will pitchbend.

How to get them both to perform the same function? The default mapper KEY JOG ACTION JOGWHEEL.

发表时间 Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 11:21 pm
hmmm nevermind. perhaps the changes confused the system. I closed VDJ and restarted it and now everything is working like it should.

发表时间 Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 11:28 pm

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 4:48 am
i've read through the faq wiki and know some basic scripting.

Is there any way to map the jogwheel to function as normal (vinyl_mode) when NOT playing & when playing to act as pitch control (cd_mode)?

The purpose is when I bump it using the crossfader it will not stop the song but pitch bend it slightly. :)

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 3:26 pm
It will already do that if you turn off vinyl_mode (Go to CONFIG -> Options and change Jog Mode to CD)

You can also adjust the sensitivity of the jogwheel in each mode on the options config screen.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 5:03 pm
Yeah I understand that and figured that out but it doesn't quiet perform the way I would like...

When the song is not playing I like it to be in vinyl mode so I can add cue point right at the beginning fast and then while the song is playing have the jog wheel act as pitch_bend/cd mode.

Is that not possible with VDJ Script?

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 6:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Map the JOGWHEEL as ..
play ? vinyl_mode off & jogwheel : vinyl_mode on & jogwheel

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 6:27 pm
DjDAD, PERFECT!!!! I knew it could be done, I just could not figure it out with the scripting. THANK YOU! Am trying this tonight at work, will let you know how it goes. :)

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 7:32 pm
Okay I don't get it. It is not working this way on the club CPU. I typed in the action exactly. I shut down Vdj and restarted it. Still not working.

What gives?

UPDATE....strangely enough it is now working but without the script. The action is just jog wheel, go figure.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 10:12 pm
Guys thanks for this - I was gonna ask this same question but with the power of 'Search' I have managed to facilitate my own resolution!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

发表时间 Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 4:05 pm
on my ergo controler, when I try to sync on jog wheel, instead of forwarding, it goes back, is there anything i can do to make it go wright??
please help

发表时间 Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 8:44 pm
Hi all,
I recently purchased a Numark dj2go mini controller and i'm using Virtual Dj pro.
My question is as followed: My left jog wheel dose not scratch whilst tune is playing but right side is fine. the left jog wheel worked fine, then for some reason not now. Also, the left jog wheel on the screen dose not scratch either(independent of controller).
Can some one help me. :)
many thanks.
Paul.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 11:33 am
Assuming that you use the default VirtualDj 8 skin, please press the "VINYL" buttons on either side of the jogs so that they are ON (colored, not gray)

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 2:49 pm
hi
if you hold down the load key on either side (either A or B) under browse on the controller it changes between jog & bitch bend

Hope that helps
Brad

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 2:15 pm
Hello,
when you change in "Options" "Controller" "Deck" from "Automatic(left,right)" to "1,2" or "left,right" it works!
Hope that helps,
Greets, Dude

tomcatpaul14 wrote :
Hi all,
I recently purchased a Numark dj2go mini controller and i'm using Virtual Dj pro.
My question is as followed: My left jog wheel dose not scratch whilst tune is playing but right side is fine. the left jog wheel worked fine, then for some reason not now. Also, the left jog wheel on the screen dose not scratch either(independent of controller).
Can some one help me. :)
many thanks.
Paul.

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 6:49 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@Dudebua, you're replying to a post made Thu 04 Jun 15 [4 years ago] please look at the date in future.

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 6:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)