快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Set Pitch in Steps not in %

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It would be nice to set the Pitch -0,01 & +0,01 steps not in %, or to choose between steps in 0.01, 0.02, ... etc. (Hardvalues) or % values.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 7:11 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Taken from the VDJ list of verbs:

pitch : set the pitch of the deck. used with a number, it gives the position on the slider (and therefore account for pitch_range). used with a percent it gives an absolute position. 'pitch 112%' set pitch at +12%, 'pitch 0.25' set pitch at -10% if pitch_range is 20.

Not real sure if you need something else or why. If you do, we might need a little more description.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 2:32 pm
I need something else. Okay let me explain:
I have a song with 130.0 BPM and whatever the pitch range is set, i wanne pitch the song in one step to 129.9 and next to to 129.8 BPM and so on,
or to 130.1 BPM and then to 130.2 BPM. Or i have a song with 124 BPM the steps also go to 124.1 or 123.9. Regardless of witch BPM and witch pitch range is set, i wanne set the pitch in +0.1 or -0.1 BPM.
I hope now i have it better explained ;-)

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 5:31 am
The adjustments will depend on the resolution of the pitch slider that you are using (7-bit vs 14-bit MIDI) and the pitch range that you have chosen.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20controller%20pitch%20precision.html

If you are manually beat matching then you will want it to be as accurate as possible (Use the smallest pitch range that you can get away with.) With a basic 7-bit MIDI controller, you should ideally use 6% or 8% at maximum, otherwise the adjustments will be too course. For a 14-bit pitch slider, you can use wider ranges. Using a custom skin that shows BPM to 1 decimal place may also help you visually (This won't make any difference to the adjustments, but you will see BPM on-screen with less precision.)

发表时间 Mon 02 Jul 12 @ 6:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)