快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New Hercules DJConsole RMX2 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 2:07 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Looks nice... seen what software it promises to ship with? ;-)

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 4:13 am
yandy82PRO InfinityMember since 2008

发表时间 Wed 27 Jun 12 @ 5:28 am
SitgesLE userMember since 2010

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 7:53 pm
Hercules needs to step up to the plate and create something alittle bigger like the size of a NS6 or Pioneer DDJ S1. This new decks is Nothing new and looks similar to many of there decks but with new features.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 11:49 pm
it's a 4in 4 out 24bit 96000Hz soundcard, 14bit midi sliders and the crossfader is replaceable with a minnofader... I'd say that is ahead of the <$300 pack... I'm not going to buy one but it's a big step up for hercules and a definite upgrade for anyone happy with and still using a RMX.

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 12:24 am
Until VirtualDJ 8 LE is released, RMX 2 owners will be able to use VirtualDJ 7 LE

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 3:14 am
Speedy53PRO InfinityStaffMember since 2008
Well, it should be better to announce it comes with VirtualDJ 7 and the upgrade will be available for free after v.8 release... or that it actually comes with DJuced and with v.8 in the future, after the software release.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 6:24 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's write in the news ;)
http://www.hercules.com/uk/news/bdd/news/104/titre/hercules-unveils-the-djconsole-rmx-2-live-the-rmx-2-experience-it-rsquo-s-your-turn-

A comprehensive software suite

The DJConsole RMX 2 will be supplied with two DJing software apps: DJUCEDTM 40° and VirtualDJ® 8 LE.
VirtualDJ 8 LE combines efficient mix controls with a user-friendly graphic user interface, and also offers 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution. (Until VirtualDJ 8 LE is released, RMX 2 owners will be able to use VirtualDJ 7 LE).
DJUCED 40°, the new DJ mixing software, offers unequalled audio clarity combined with 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution. It displays the mix in a streamlined graphic user interface, allowing DJs to concentrate on their music.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 5:07 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Not that I'm in the market for a controller like this but man those pitch sliders look short!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 5:28 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, pitch sliders are a bit short but are very sensitive and it work with 14 bit resolution but if you prefer longer pitchs take a look on the Hercules 4-Mx ;)

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 8:33 am
Terrible! I would prefer the original RMX over this. Nothing new here, no forward thinking, no real evolution. It actually looks more like a toy than the 1st gen. I do appreciate all the extra room in the spacing. Many controllers cram too much crap too close together. That's the only compliment I can give. But overall the layout is bad. I wish they would of tried something new and made it twice as long- instead of using the exact same size. I'm not even interested in the quality or if it has any advancements in sound or playability.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 9:36 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have A RMX I and that Rmx II look like a step Down from the Rmx I. I remapp it and I have more effect with the loops up/&/down I know you can\'t do any hard scratching but the SOUND is a 5 star and it will not Freeze N up like some controllers and sound cards.
This is what I don't like alot of work when your mixing Live And ONLY 4.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 9:42 am
asthedj wrote :
I have A RMX I and that Rmx II look like a step Down from the Rmx I. I remapp it and I have more effect with the loops up/&/down I know you can\'t do any hard scratching but the SOUND is a 5 star and it will not Freeze N up like some controllers and sound cards.
This is what I don't like alot of work when your mixing Live And ONLY 4.

I like the pads I just hate having to shift! Shift/Mode is the most annoying thing.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 3:51 pm
For the life of me I CANNOT UNDERSTAND why when most effects make use of at least 3 sliders/knobs, why hardly any controllers just give us 3 freaking knobs DEDICATED to effect parameters!!!!!!......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 12 @ 7:08 pm
drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This is the perfect wedding dj controller. If the sound is better than the RMX (which is good by the way) ad the addition of a better mic input and XLR out puts and its small footprint makes it a winner. It now has a set of meters so you wont have to be looking at the screen to see your levels and it has just enough buttons to control everything the typical wedding dj may need. I have a 4-MX and a RMX and I love that I can pack my laptop, controller, hard drive, laptop stand, cables and cans in a roll away CompuCarrier.

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 2:48 am
Does anyone have any info or has anyone seen any info regarding the size of this new unit?.....I am hoping the same or nearly the same footprint as the old RMX so that I can fit it into my RMX Odyssey flightcase.........

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 12:01 pm
It's the same size

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 8:30 pm
Caliente123 wrote :
Hercules needs to step up to the plate and create something alittle bigger like the size of a NS6 or Pioneer DDJ S1. This new decks is Nothing new and looks similar to many of there decks but with new features.

They do have a larger console... This is 19' rack mountable standard stuff, especially important for Mobiles... There are plenty of changes, put some glasses on.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 11:27 pm
28%