快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Cannot record mix with VMS4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have VirtualDJ Pro 7.0.4 on my Macbook Pro with 10.7.4. When I connect my VMS4 and try to set it up to record, it gives me the error: "Error in the sound driver of Core Audio".
I have followed DJdads guide at (http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/djdad/blogs/4316/VMS4_Setup_Guide.html) and still can't get it to work. I have the record loopback set to "Built-in input" and "Input 1&2". Anybody have any advice? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 7:01 pm
try hitting the american audio forums

just an FYI i always just run a line and go from the back of my vms4.1 master inputs, into the 1/8th stereo jack input on side of my macbook and use wiretap pro software to record my mp3 mixes, works great

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 12 @ 12:05 pm
Thanks for the info, I actually downloaded audio hijack pro and have been using that. It works great as well! It would still be nice not to have to use another app, but I guess it's not that big of a deal.

发表时间 Mon 11 Jun 12 @ 10:57 pm
pgaadHome userMember since 2013
DJKRIS can you please tell me how you've used audio hijack to record your mixes. When i try to record using the "application" option, audio hijack takes over my sound card and i can't hear anything from my booth

发表时间 Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 3:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)