快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ 7 not recognizing DJ-Tech Kontrol one controller - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I bought 2 DJ-Tech kontrol one controllers and connected them to my colleages laptop with his bought VDJ 7 Pro.
When we look at the mappers tab in the options we can see the controller is recognized as a DJ-Tech I-MIx.
therefore the buttons do not do the things they should.

On this forum I found i could also test with VDJ Home altough the test would be 10 minutes. the controller was still recognized as a DJ-Tech I-Mix.
is there a way how I or VirtualDJ can fix this.

I also tried miditrace.exe to see if its recognized on the laptop as a kontrol one and it is. So its a problem in VirtualDJ.

I have 10 days until my money back guarantee is over so I would like a reaction as soon as possible.
Thanx in advance.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jun 12 @ 8:47 am
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
you could create a custom HID mapper, or if you are able to provide someone with the correct informaion, they could map it for you.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 6:34 am
Thats just the thing. the controller should be natively supported. because when i uncheck show connected devices its shows me the mapper for DJ-Tech Kontrol one.
so a custum HID mapper should not be needed.
I think its a problem in Virtual DJ itself and should be corrected.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 1:47 pm
Please check if your friend has the latest build (Build 380, visible in Config/Info. It is still version 7.0.5b)
If controllers are added, the version remains the same but the build-number changes. As you can see here ( http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html ) your controller is supported in the latest build.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 5:44 pm
isnt the free home version updated with the new build as well ?
i can ask my friend to update but he's not in my country anymore, he is playing in Ibiza. so thats why i am testing on home free edition. so that i can buy vdj pro myself when the controllers work.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 12:30 pm
vdj home is one release behind from memory..

发表时间 Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 1:50 pm
that explains everything right now. when is the next build release for vdj home then? hopefully have some luck tonight. support is going to check my system tonight.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 12 @ 7:24 am
Had Support checking my system yesterday and turns out it does work with VDJ.
Now to save some money to buy the pro version! :)

发表时间 Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 1:42 am
how did u get it working with Home version my still dont work

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 13 @ 7:38 am
The free version doesn't support controllers. You can trial the Pro version (as long as you haven't done that before) and try it out, but only for 10 mins at a time.

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 13 @ 10:42 am
i want to know what his fix was as his problem is exatcly same as mine, my friend also has VDJ 7 latest bulid pro brought licience, and it still dont work, it gets recognized as I-Mix for Kontrol one and when i try to see offline devices, kontrol one is on the list?? what was wishmasters fix

发表时间 Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 5:35 am
Your friend with the Pro version needs to contact support then, the same way Wishmaster did.

Even then, it still won't work for you, if you have the home version.

发表时间 Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 7:57 am
why does my other controller work for 10 mins, my friend has the ticket has been open for 4-5 days no reply or answer

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 13 @ 5:12 am
I've already explained - you can try out the full Pro software for 10 minutes as a test to see if you like it.

After that you are supposed to buy the full Pro version.

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 13 @ 6:00 am
ok were would i get that i can only download the home free

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 8:53 am
You will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use MIDI controllers: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

VirtualDJ Home FREE is free limited software and does not support using MIDI controllers (Except for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.) It also cannot be used for commercial purposes such as at gigs where you are being paid.

If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and are making money as a result of using it.)

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 13 @ 11:30 am
u guys still don't get it
Home Free = controller gets detected as I mix
my friend Pro version= detected as i mix
u lot keep saying the same things, the 10 mins DON'T work as wrong controller is detected, and same happen in my friends full version,
u lot are trying to get me to by a full version when my controller which has been natively supported since 6.3 i believe, u really expect me to buy if u demo dont work, or even on a brought full pro version, i don't care if it only work for 10 mins in Demo coz i wanna see if it works and feels good or not, and u say its supported but is not detected properly, the submitted support ticket has been answered but i have no email or ticket doesn't say anything, apart from hat i submitted.
as a person who works in IT/Tech this has been very poor service, and you lot haven't done much to make me want to buy VDJ as, u keep saying buy the pro, Controller should be detected regardless of version.

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 1:35 am
It will work on a bought full Pro version. It's clear from the earlier posts that a fix is available for Pro users.

So.......your friend with the Pro version can download the fix, then you can try it on his system until you're happy.

Once you are happy, then you will need to buy the full Pro version to use the Kontrol One anyway.

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 4:06 am
mate to be honest this is awfull, i have nor eason to buy VDJ , as Traktor and Deckadance even in demo have NO problem, so ok there is a Fix, ok ill get my mate to see, but customer service is Poor Atomix, even if i have no brought teh software i should still be able to check if my controller works, on my system, and expect an email at elast from my Ticket reply, it says resolved but know answer

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 4:55 am
djbillztgk wrote :
i have nor eason to buy VDJ

Yes you do - you've got a controller. In order for you to use that controller, you will need to buy the full Pro version of VDJ.

Even if the Home version did detect the controller properly, you'd still need the full Pro version to use it for more than 10 minutes.

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 7:18 am
80%