快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Gemini CTRL-6/CTRL-7

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ISLEYLE userMember since 2012
Hi,
recently i bought the gemini ctrl-six, and the package included VDJ with LE licence.
I wanted to download the mappers and definitions to try them out during trial period of PRO, but since there is no such download but only for ctrl-7 (and these controllers are probably almost the same) i wanted to try that one, but obviously my licence does not allow me to. Are there any solutions for that?
Also i wanted to know if this download include the skin for gemini controllers?
I'm sorry if i'm posting in wrong forum, and thanks for the answers.

发表时间 Thu 03 May 12 @ 6:12 am
Sorry, skins and plugins are only available to Pro users. There is no facility for LE users to try them out.

Regards

Keith

发表时间 Thu 03 May 12 @ 6:38 am
dmillarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, or has heard of this:
I'm getting loud random volume spikes playing music. I don't generally see it when I run my CTRL 6 through another mixer RCA. But when I'm stand alone going out to powered speakers through XLR I get it. (I don't think the cables are the problem)

I can't recreate it on demand. It's not like the MP3 has a "bad spot", it's random MP3s. whether I've ripped a CD directly onto my laptop, or if it's just on my library drive, happens either time.

I thought it might be an inherent problem with the mixer, so I had it replaced with a new one, same problem, gah...

Thoughts?

thanks

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 12:59 pm

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 1:11 pm
dmillar i have the same problem like you , and I found the problem , you must dissasembly the console (just the pcb with out conectors) and between xlr connector are two capacitors ( 133 and 134) who you must change because they are damaged (especially 133) , but in my cause the both capacitors were damaged and after i change them the xlr outs works , and there ins no longer diference between chanels!;)

发表时间 Wed 27 Mar 13 @ 6:47 am
No es naaada de lo que ustedes dicen... Es por que el programa no es original... Me pasaba lo mismo... Compre virtual 8 y te regalan el 7 pro... Los abri y santo remedio.. No hay mas picos de sonido.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 15 @ 3:49 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 5:31 am
PERDÓN SEÑORES DEL FORO, SEGÚN USTEDES NO PUEDO OPINAR EN ESTE FORO SI YO SOY PRO?,ES LA ÚNICA MANERA ,PUES NO SE YA NO SE A DONDE DIRIGIRME CON MI PROBLEMA DE RECONOCIMIENTO DE CONTROLADORA CONTROL SIX EN VIRTUAL DJ 8,,,,,Y NADIE SE PRONUNCIA,CUANDO YO PAGUE POR MI LICENCIA PRO,ENTONCES DIGANME A QUIEN DIRECTAMENTE ME DEBO DIRIGIR......SI NO ES MUCHA MOLESTIA,POR SUPUESTO.

发表时间 Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 11:54 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 12:29 am
Sorry gentlemen of the Forum, according to you not I can say in this forum if I'm PRO?, it's the only way, maybe not is already not be to where write me with my problem of recognition of controller of CONTROL of six in VIRTUAL DJ 8, and no one is PRONOUNCED, when I pay for my license PRO, then tell me who I should directly contact... If not too much trouble, of course.

发表时间 Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 6:36 pm
locodog wrote :
Por favor, publique en Inglés o utilizar el foro para su idioma.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/12/Spanish_Forum.html

Sorry gentlemen of the Forum, according to you not I can say in this forum if I'm PRO?, it's the only way, maybe not is already not be to where write me with my problem of recognition of controller of CONTROL of six in VIRTUAL DJ 8, and no one is PRONOUNCED, when I pay for my license PRO, then tell me who I should directly contact... If not too much trouble, of course.

发表时间 Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 6:38 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ok, you are having problems with your Gemini Ctrl 6

What is the problem?

发表时间 Mon 13 Apr 15 @ 10:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)