快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Whishes for Automix Functionality

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wrote a software which uses virtualdj as an automated mixer connected by a plugin.

What I now do is, loading a new song to desk 1 or deck 2 with the "load" command and mixing the songs with the command "mix_now". Everthing works fine unless you have silent passages at the beginning or at the end of a track. (This lead to some barrages of catcalls last time in the disco)

a) What I need is a functionality similar to the automix in Virtual DJ where you can select different Automix Types like Fade (removing intro/outro) to avoid silent passages.

b) On the other hand it should be possible to add a song to the automix playlist by software similar to the "load" function where you can pass the path to the file you want to load to a deck.

I think implementing these small changes to VirtualDJ is intersting for your company too, because I will sell my Software in bundle with VirtualDJ.

Best Regards

Juergen

发表时间 Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 7:56 am
Sorry for asking again,

it is very important for my project, that Virtual DJ delivers me two values of a loaded song: when the intro ends and outro starts on the active deck.

For Example you can use the two commands Get_Intro and Get_Outro which deliver a floating point value from 0.0f to 1.0f. (Similar to the songposition)

Since VirtualDJ uses these values in its automix funtions removing intro / outro, it should not be complicated to deliver these two values.

When can you give me a prerelease of the Software with this functionality for testing?

Thank you and beast Regards,

Juergen Cramer

发表时间 Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 8:44 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I think you misunderstand the point of this forum - it is a request forum. Making a request certainly does not guarantee that it will be implemented.

Prerelease versions - ie beta versions - are given to the beta team for testing. As the link provided says these are usually selected from active knowledgeable users with a VDJ Pro Full license.

You could always analyse the file in your software to work out where the silence ends and then instruct VDJ to move to that position.

发表时间 Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 9:01 am
Yes I know, its a request forum. ;-)

I simply want to be sure, that someone who is responsible for the VirtualDJ Development reads my request. I don't know, wether you are in this position. If not, please give me an e-mail address where I can sent my request to.

If Atomix is not willing to implement this for free, they perhaps can give me a quotation for doing this.

Best Regards

Juergen

发表时间 Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 12:34 pm
The Development Team actively monitors requests by our users. Like any other request in this forum, this one will be read as well. However, as mentioned previously, not all requests are implemented in future versions of the software.

发表时间 Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 2:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)