快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark NDX 900 - low sound

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello

I work with 2 Numark NDX 900 + Mixer from Pioneer und Virtual DJ 9 PRO

Everything is ok, but opne think could be better.

The sound from the player to the mixer is very low.
i have ti sitch on the gain on the mixer till the end and the signal isn´t loud enough!?!

What should it be?

So the problem is, i couldn´t listing with the headphones, because its to low.

Bye

发表时间 Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 9:59 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Are you connecting from the PC to the mixer, or from your Numarks to the mixer?
Is the mixer digital or analog?

发表时间 Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 10:12 am
virtual dj to the numarks. they have a soundcard. from them to the anaog-mixer with chinch

发表时间 Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 10:50 am
Did you use the USB-audio outs on the NDX900? The Line-outs are for CD-use only.

发表时间 Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 11:11 am
Any news on this?
Maybe I can help - I'm using a setup consisting of 2x NDX900 + 1x DJM-700K.
Sound is completely fine without additional Soundcard.

Let me know if additional help is needed - I'll check my config then to share information.

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 1:42 pm
Dont know how to create a new topic so may i post my problem on this page. Sorry

Hie guys, i'm using virtual dj pro 7 on my 2 numarks NDX 900 with a behringer djx 750 mixer. my problem is only one deck sends sound to the mixer (USB out). on the one deck, the right jack sends sound from the one player and the left jack sends sound from the other player. is this how they are supposed to work?

发表时间 Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 12:29 am
Please open your own new topic rather than hi-jacking an existing one that is not directly related to your question in any way.

To open a new topic, please click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list page, which it appears that you have now already worked out for yourself: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/173628/Hardware_Technical_Support/Pro_7_on_NDX_900_.html

NOTE: Please don't purposely post the same message more than once.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 10:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)