快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: OS X Mountain Lion Coming This Summer!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
OS X Mountain Lion arrives this summer. With all-new features
inspired by iPad, the Mac just keeps getting better and better.

What do you guys think of the sneak peek?

发表时间 Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 9:05 am
dydy1 wrote :
OS X Mountain Lion arrives this summer. With all-new features
inspired by iPad, the Mac just keeps getting better and better.

What do you guys think of the sneak peek?

What more you could expect special on MAC? its the same CRAP as PC they are just trying to cover up those tremendous BUGS in LION OS.

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 12 @ 6:53 am
I know for sure that OS X Lion has been working better for me with Virtual DJ Pro than Snow Leopard. I am and always will look forward to advancement and progress. I am always excited and looking forward to new releases where constant improvements and Innovations are being made ; I don' t know about others but that' s just me until I am 8 feet (unda) under.

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 12 @ 6:42 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Don\'t worry we are already testing..

发表时间 Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 8:29 pm
Thank you DJ Cyder and Virtual DJ developing staff for staying up to date with the updates.

发表时间 Tue 21 Feb 12 @ 4:48 pm
I will test starting today with the devel Preview 4....

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 12 @ 1:29 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 12 @ 10:40 am
I like the new Retina display.....

My dislikes....
$500 increase over my 2011 15" MBP at the entry level, which really isn't any faster than my current MBP (2.2GHz Quad core Sandy Bridge i7).
The move back to NVidia cards. I love the ATI HD 6750 Video card in mine.

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 12 @ 7:22 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes it look\'s very nice BUT No CD Rom drivers for a CD ( Mp3 ) after set.Been thinking about it and I was asking myself the 13\' ( Macbook pro ) work like the day I open it,2yr ago.....(small Monitor) from the 15\' Pc I 1st use,but that os Mountain Lion is like candy is it good for me now/or later...Lol

发表时间 Thu 14 Jun 12 @ 12:22 pm
Hey Guys I have a MBP with Mountain Lion 10.8.2 I just loaded it and it now doesn't recognize my NS6. before on the snow leopard it showed in the config "numark audio", I could then choose it and away I'd go. but since the upgrade i cannot find that. is there a solution for this? Ive been on hold with Numark for about 19 min now and I wonder if someone could just walk me through it.

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 12 @ 1:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)