快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: VDJ8 MAPPING and Better DNX1600 support

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm a VDJ lover, first of all , Happy new year to the great community we have, on this forum. And thanks for the great price and great software you have created and made me a bit famous in the little town i live in.

But the main problem I had with all software was the mapping side of things.
BUT lately in Fl studio there is a new mapping way they have created that works well for me and i love it. very simple and user very friendly.

On Fl studio you push a button using your mouse , they you touch the knob or button you want on fl studio, then finally you move the knob or the fader or watever you want it to be mapped to, job done, there is no writing or whatever, and i love that way, so if that can be introduced it will be awesome for people like me that are not mappers.

on the second thing, I'm struggling with the DNX to control VDj, please new vdj8 i hope the support on denon will be geater and very accurate on external it's great but as a midi controller to use with the software it's very poor.

and an easy timecode setting will be also great, if we can use timecode without loosing other midi control advantage like traktor scratch.

when i use traktor scratch i can still control with m,y dns and dnx1600, timecode goes to 2000 cycles and it's accurate, and i can set thing the way i want, but i need to have help from people and the costumer service is way bad. Vdj costumer service is so good, i mean great, no fantastic.

Mapping on vdj also is great way easier than traktor, but if possible to make it like fl studio, this software willl give a fantastic advantage to costumers.

please let's not forget a better control over samples, and sample and track bit matching , more options also on the sign waves, i mean more details and more colors so we can find what is what, i mean kicks, hat, and other things, a better zoom, i mean even if we have to copy traktor sign wave or serato, watever, this is business mate, it's not apple vs samsung, it's just dj'ing i'm sure traktor took some stuff from here, so why not copy some little stuff and add them? lol
overall rating for vdj for me is 8.5/10 it's my software i use on festivals, clubs with my denon's.

i'm very satisfied, but i'm sure we can have a better vdj even if what we have is already the best product on the market , i still want a little bit more.

Happy new year too all VDj users, and please too many links online of VDj cracks, please make it harder to unlock , and stop them from making money on your back

cheers

发表时间 Fri 06 Jan 12 @ 4:20 pm
so you are aware, you can already map the way you wish, just press, key learn then move the button/knob/slider/jog you want to map, then press action learn, then it will show you the skin, hit anything with your mouse and it will be mapped to whatever you moved.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jan 12 @ 4:46 pm
that nost realy like in FL studio.. i think it would be way better like in mapping ableton right click it surns blue and then you ress any knob button or whatever.

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 12 @ 5:30 pm
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The DN X1600 is a problem with the ASIO driver and the advanced config....

So you have to use ASIO4ALL to hook up the DN X1600 and drive Virtual DJ over ASIO4ALL - It's nearly the same if you drive it over the DENON DJ Asiop Driver - you don't loose CPU if you use ASIO4ALL.

Just select your DENON in Asio4ALL (de-select the other soundcards!!!) and get the latency to 1024 ... then it schould work ;)

发表时间 Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 7:01 am
kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
ok well one thing i don't get, it's the fact that i'm unable to control the 4 decks with 2 dns3700 and 1 dnx1600...
this is why i'm asking for better support on the dnx1600.
also the color selection in the wave forms, bigger waveform...will be helpfull actualy very helpfull

发表时间 Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 1:17 am
ah nope you can do that already...

First for the cdj swap you can map

deck 1 - 3
deck 1 assign_controller "dns3700" 1 ? deck 3 assign_controller "dns3700" 1 : deck 1 assign_controller "dns3700" 1

deck 2 - 4
deck 2 assign_controller "dns3700" 2 ? deck 4 assign_controller "dns3700" 2 : deck 4 assign_controller "dns3700" 2

***not sure whether the controller is called the "DNS 3700" so try that as the name if it doesn't work***

for the skin you can modify the skin bitmap image with any color you want, if you really want to get into it you could set pannels with different colors and switch between them.

The waveform mask can also be modified so you have a fatter or thinner wave, you can even increase the peak and change the format, although I don't know how to do anything with skins, you should ask in the skins forum someone will be able to help...

发表时间 Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 1:47 am
I bet if he assigned the deck to left/right and just hit the eject button it'd swap decks. On cdjs the eject button is usually mapped to swap.

Huey

发表时间 Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 3:02 am
there was a mistake...

deck 2 - 4

deck 2 assign_controller "dns3700" 2 ? deck 4 assign_controller "dns3700" 2 : deck 2 assign_controller "dns3700" 2

发表时间 Sat 21 Jan 12 @ 7:14 am
any luck on a skin for 1600?

发表时间 Sun 13 Oct 13 @ 3:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You'd be better off asking in the skin forum or designing it yourself; there won't be an official DN-X1600 skin.

发表时间 Mon 14 Oct 13 @ 9:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)