快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Built-in Effects Not Working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I've just purchased a Numark MixTrack Pro with VDJ LE. The software works fine with the exception of the effects, which refuse to turn on. I can see the drop-down list of available effects (BeatGrid, etc.), but I can't turn them on with either the dedicated button on the MixTrack Pro or the software button in VDJ. The VDJ tech support folks suggested a standard wipe-and-reinstall, but that didn't fix the problem. Any tips?

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 10:21 am
In case it matters, I'm on a late-2008 MacBook running 10.7.2 (Lion) with a 2-GHz processor and 4GB of RAM.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 10:25 am
uninstall and then delete the vdj folder after you back up your database file, then it will reinstall the effects again... if you just reinstall it will put the new version of vdj over the top of the old one but won't reinstall the plugins

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 10:30 am
Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I deleted all the relevant folders before reinstalling--both the one in my Documents folder and the one in the Library. Is there one I'm missing?

(For what it's worth, your diagnosis seems correct, in that as far as I can tell, the VirtualDJ folder in my Library contains only one skin--no folders for effects or any other plug-in.)

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 10:40 am
that right you have le... sorry that wont work, did you redownload vdj from your download centre?

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 10:50 am
Okay, I've got them working again. Not sure if it was the re-downloading or that I found some sneaky other files hidden in my Library folder (a cache, some autosave files, etc.). In any case, thanks very much for the help.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 11:10 am
Hey,
Just bought the Dj Wego and installed the virtual dj le but for some reason only two of my effects work, the rest of the in-built effects won't. help me please!

发表时间 Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 11:40 pm
by the way ive got a Mac OSX 10.8.2

发表时间 Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 11:45 pm
Having the same problem, all of the effects show in the correct folder but are not availible for use when i launch virtualdle 7.1

发表时间 Thu 17 Jan 13 @ 9:45 am
Having the same problem, I downloaded Virtual DJ LE that came with my Pioneer Wego and I can only use 2 effects the phaser and the flanger, i'm running mac OSX Lion !!!!! help

发表时间 Thu 25 Apr 13 @ 7:52 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Fri 26 Apr 13 @ 10:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)