快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Virtual MIDI controller (addon/plugin/integrated)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would love to see a virtual MIDI controller for the DJ software to give TOUCH SCREEN user the possibilty to use BOTH HANDS...

It could be an add-on, but could also be an integrated part of the software...

Anyone else out there that would have a use for this feature?

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 1:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You mean multi-touch screen support ?

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 2:21 pm
+1 got my vote.. Multi touch

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 8:10 pm
@ DJDAD: dual touch will do (we only got two hands and multi touch gestures are not very usefull inside the VDJ app)...

I just thought: on midi controller several buttons and sliders can be used at the same time, so if they can make a virtual midi controller, than touch screen users would have that same possibility!
;)

发表时间 Sun 01 Jan 12 @ 4:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I am not sure, but in order to have multi touch point support, we need an application to support that (eg. VirtualDJ) AND a multi point touch monitor too. A simple touchscreen (single point) plus a multipoint touch application will not do what we need. So i think its not only up to software, but up to hardware too, or am i missing something here ?

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 9:12 am
Nope. You're absolute right.

But right now, even with a multi point touch screen and Windows 7, Virtual DJ is incapable of processing more than one mouse inputs. The solution, as Pablo Martin from the Emulator software realized, is a software based MIDI controller.

Now, I was thinking, that instaed of letting third party companies make that software, why not include it in the Virtual DJ program itself? A selectable virtual MIDI interface that allows you to keep using your VDJ skins but adds multi (I'd rather have dual) touch to the program!

Wouldn't that be neat?

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 12 @ 1:09 pm

发表时间 Wed 02 May 12 @ 3:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)