快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Track Linking...........

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OK here's an idea, there's certain songs that we all like to mix with other tracks but there in another folder. So because there in a different folder it can make quick mixing tough (OK maybe not for all). I would like to be able to link tracks together. I would like all my linked tracks to show up in the sidelist. I know I could create a playlist but I don't like unesscssery folders or playlist, keep things neat and tidy. Another way this could come in handy would be for those of us that mix accapellas over beats. It'd be nice if the beats I like to play with certain accapellas would just be there when i click on the track or vice versa.

I think it'd be great, how about y'all. Good or bad lets hear it
Huey

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 9:33 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yeah I also thought about this and right now all you can do is create a VF for each or remember the files involved...
.... but I also thought of something like we have now with the video link to a audio file feature, but taking it a bit further by forming an associated link that would toggle on a color on the linked files highlighting the titles when clicked on, so you can instantly see them in the browser no matter what folder they reside in, in the sequence you used to set them up, then just drag to park them in the side list, playlist or send to a deck, make it so you would need to turn on this feature to use when needed....

That would be my dream feature to have digitally, use to be able to burn a sequence of tracks into one CD for this feature to work in the anolog world and keep then in a separate crate for easy access when needed...

What you say Huey....

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 11:53 am
See great minds think alike, lol! I like the color idea but that's why I said have them show up in the side list, instantly like you said. Plus you wouldn't have to switch folders then, just scroll down. I think it could be done but I'm no programmer, lol!

Would love to see this in a future update ;-)
Huey

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 12:10 pm
Gizmolabs RPM software has an "intelligent database" that learns over time, which songs you tend to use together, and lists them for you.

There may be others, but I'm only aware of this one.

It's certainly a good idea.

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 7:43 pm

发表时间 Sat 05 Nov 11 @ 7:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)