快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Track Number

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mj mixPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Good day to all Virtual DJ Users and creators. I've been a Virtual DJ for a long time now, and the program is amazing because of its versatility.
I wish the creators of Virtual DJ would consider adding track to the browser section...That would help me and most DJ out there.

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 1:50 pm
I have also been a Virtual user for a long time and wish that track number would be included. When you have been djing for a long time you know the cd's and the track numbers and it helps to verify that all your cd's are in tact..as times have changed since we originally encoded and it would help out a lot. TRACK NUMBERS PLEASE!

发表时间 Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 2:40 am
little workaround:
If you tag your files like this:

track-No. - Artist - Title

and let VDJ sho your file-name, you have a solution.

Anyway it would be good, if the Nr. comes up in next version...

发表时间 Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 3:17 am

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 11 @ 11:49 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Would this also work with Karaoke.Zip files; Disc#-Track - Artist - Title.zip the same way as your example..?

Thanks,

Joey...

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 10:47 am
JoeyKJ,

If I understand correctly ... your files are named "Disc-Track-Artist-Title" for example "01-05-Elvis-Love me tender.zip" and you want Field2 to be filled with the disc and track number?

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:11 am
Okay, I mean for example "SC7588-02 - Artist - Title.zip" which is standard for karaoke files... Disc#, Track#, Artist and Title....

Thanks,

Joey...

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:37 am
Ok, clear, but what do you want to happen to that, you want "SC7588-02" to appear in your database as Field2 or also the Artist and Title to be updated?

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:39 am
SC7588-02 In field #2...... and the rest in there proper fields..

Thanks,

Joey....

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:42 am
And these songs are already in the database right? I'll see what I can do for the next update, i'll let you know

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 11:48 am
Okey, very much appreciated, there are no spaces between the disc# and the track#'s, sometimes there might be a set of discs that contains The brand disc number, the disc count (if it's a set of five lets say) and the track#, it will for example look like this which would all be part of a complete five disc package SC7588-04-09;

SC7588=Brand
-04=Disc#
-09=Track#......and sometimes the Disc# number would be an alpha A, B, C, D, E....for the actual Disc# count..., but all would go into the field 2 column...

Thank You,

Joey....

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 12:08 pm
djwyersHome userMember since 2011
+1 here as well. This is almost a deal breaker for my application of VDJ.

发表时间 Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 3:20 am
Hey jboerlage, any word on the karaoke numbering yet..?

Thanks,

Joey....

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 6:56 pm
Looking into it RIGHT NOW :P

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 2:19 pm
Cool..Thanks

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 5:41 pm
Gents:

Version 1.2.2.0
-Support for updating tags based on zip (karaoke) filenames
-Minor ID3 bug fixes

Usage is obvious use the following tags separated by '-' to specify the mask for the filenames:

%dummy% = ignore this part
%Album%
%Title%
%Artist%
%Discnumber%
%Track%
%Genre%

Let me know if it worked for you!

发表时间 Thu 13 Oct 11 @ 4:49 pm
Where to download 1.2.3 version? I wish i can find it...use MIK5 and want to update VDJ key values! Thanks.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 3:04 pm
You can only download plugins once you have purchased VirtualDJ. This is not available to no licence users.

Keith

发表时间 Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 3:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)