快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Locking Playlist order

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi folks

I am about to really jump into the deep end using VDJ with nothing else. This is going to be my only source when playing.

The issue I seem to be having is that I like to put together playlists with a running order. Until now I have been using my Pioneer MEP7000 with an ipod plugged in and used as the music source with the playlists made in itunes.
Im finding that if i put together a playlist in VDJ and say touch on BPM so its going from slow to fast BPM's there is no way of returning back to the original playlist.
What advice can you offer on this one. Using my old PCDJ software this was not an issue.

My main goal is to turn up at a gig with just the controller from the MEP7000 setup which is the SEP C1 and the Pioneer DJM5000 mixer and OODJ laptop. Soar backs will hopefully be a thing of the past with the MEP drawer unit removed = happy days lol.

Guys i hope you can help me out here.

Thanks

Iain

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 3:26 pm
Hi Iain,

I don't think there's a way round this. I have found if you sort a playlist the only way to get it back to the default order is to load it again.

Keith

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 3:32 pm
Hi Keith

I find that not having this function/setup is a real pain as I like to spend quite a bit of time sorting out set's and then can relax just that little bit when performing as I no the running order will be as I wanted.

I wonder if VDJ could have a fix for this as Im sure there is more than me that would wish for this.

Thanks for your input on this Keith.

Iain

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 3:41 pm
peipmaHome userMember since 2011
Hi,
I am new to VDJ.
I download free home edition but just cannot figure out how to create playlist.
I can see in browser pane there is a playlist item but I cannot do anything with it.
I want to create playlist within VDJ against the song colletctions I have on my hard drive.
I tried to find out from user guide how this can be done but I don't seem to be able to fine it
Any idea?
Thanks

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 3:39 pm
Make sure you click the "Playlist Management" icon next to the playlist...then click "Save" to name and save it...if you make any changes and you want to go back to your original order just go back to the folder tree and click on the playlist again....that will reload the playlist in its original form...

@Peipma...The playlist feature is not available in VDJ Free Home Edition...in order to use playlists you have to use the paid version VDJ Pro!

发表时间 Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 1:42 am
To reset the original playlist order from a bpm sort- right click on the title bar and select resort.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 17 @ 11:17 pm
Wow, this was originally posted on 17th August 2011!!!!!
Correct for how it now operates mate but wasn't like that almost 6 years ago lol
Cheers

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 17 @ 11:22 pm
Yes it was 6 years ago, but just maybe, someone reading it 6 years from now will have an answer

发表时间 Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 6:40 pm
ShadinoHome userMember since 2018
Having some issues with the tracklist (numbering) i have over 100 songs in the playlist and when i click track arrow up so it can organize the numbers from 1 to 100 it saves 1 to 15 then jumps to 100 then 16 instead of 1 to 100 (tracklist numbers)

发表时间 Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 10:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you using the "Track" browser field, or the track number is part of Artist/Title ?
If its part of Track/Title, then yes at the moment it sorts alphabetical, so "10-Title" comes before "6-Title" in ascending order, but the Track field should be OK.

发表时间 Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 12:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)