快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon DN-S3700's Soundcards Stop Working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djpalsCUE userMember since 2007
Hi guys, Ive got a problem. I have 2 Denon 3700's (Both Midi and Deck A using Denon 1 as soundcard and Deck B using Denon 2 for soundcard) and when I use them in Numark Cue they work and sound fine. After around an hour I load a song on to one of the decks and it plays but no sound comes out. Sometimes I can go into config, hit apply and it all works for about an hour again. Other times I have to switch to another source of music and close Cue, restart both decks and open Cue again.

Setup:
MacBook (Black Mid 2007 Model, Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz, 2gb Ram, 500gb 7200rpm hd, Intel graphics) **RUNNING WINDOWS 7 NOT BOOTCAMP**
2 Denon DN-S3700's
DDM4000
USB Hub (Both Denons, Hard Drive, Cooler plug into this and then to the MacBook)
External HD (Western Digital, only for music)

Help me resolve this!

发表时间 Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 9:03 am
Bump!

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 9:44 am
Bump Bump Bump!! C'mon guys I need a response at least

发表时间 Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 12:44 pm
Don't know if for Mac is the same but for PC its important to turn of power management for the USB ports in the device manager. Other than that there is some problems with the 3700's and Vista where MIDI communication is lost after about an hour of play causing VDJ to freeze. This problem is not present in W7 as far as I know.

Have you tried a different powered hub?

发表时间 Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 12:50 pm
The midi is fine. Its the sound that stops working. Im running windows 7 and used all the guides about how to get all working properly. I disabled the sleep on USB a long time ago, still nothing.

发表时间 Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 11:02 am
i need yur help .. ive got a pair of denon dns3700 n 1 numark m6usb and a laptop .. i use virtual dj n use tha denons as midi controllers but my only problem is that it dont separate tha channels on my mixer i get both decks through one channel .. can u plz help its urgent

发表时间 Tue 08 May 12 @ 9:42 pm
^ ^ did you find a solution? i'm having the same problem and cant figure it out thanks in advance..

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 11:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)