快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: can sampler play video file extensions?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is it possible to write in the file extensions for video, somewhere in the program ,in order to play short video clips like samples? If I put video files into the sampler folder on my harddrive, I can load the file, but it only plays the sound. Is there a way to include the video extension in sampler so that you can sample video clips to play on top of current video, for example...just laugh with me here...if I am playing an Elmo and Cookie monster video, and I want to sample a video of Dora saying ..."we did it" on top while the other video is still playing...can you do that in sampler? I don't want to use clip bank. I want the video and the sound in sampler. The file extensions are .vdj and don't read or play video when sampled....Any ideas? Shortcuts? Comments? Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 6:53 pm
you can't do it in the sampler, and I don't think clipbank plays sound... you could however, use one of the other 97 decks and you could have it mapped as play_stop like in the sampler

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 7:27 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This is another place where a second AutoMix PlayList would come in handy, store the clips and play at will from one place assigned to an available Deck...

Joey....

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 10:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is a small workaround for this..
You may use a 3rd deck for your video samples and use a couple of shortcuts like
button1 : deck 3 load & deck 3 play & deck 3 overvideo
button2: deck 3 overvideo

Select a video sample form anywhere in the browser, click button1, and when it's over click button2.

But i would prefer a Video Sampler Bank too or Clipbank with sound. +1 from me.

发表时间 Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 5:36 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
....or just a plan ordinary Playlist that can hold "AnyThing" you throw at it, just like in the AutoMix PlayLiist....Noh Limits to think or worrrrry....

Joey....

发表时间 Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 9:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)