快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Problems after long sessions - VERIFIED! - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ RazPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok well since of us don't have the problem and some of us do... it can either be one of the following, since the software is the same:

- Different VDJ settings/use.
I don't have any memory issues, but I don't use videomixing or timecoded vinyls.
I have timestretch and limiter off, and I never load a song greater than what my max load is set at.

- Different Windows settings.
This could very likely be the problem, since windows has a tendency to corrupt itself the longer it is running. Minimize the number of services you use, turn off auto-restore, and all the other nonsense windows has a tendency to run.

- Norton is installed on your system; it doesnt even have to be running to cause problems, and can even still cause problems once uninstalled. You need to delete all references to it in your registry (I will indeed take every chance I get to remind everyone to delete norton, destroy your norton cds, and give hell to the store that sold it to you!)

- Different hardware configurations.

- Other software running in the background.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 9:15 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just curious.... who has all their tracks analysed before they load them? I can't say that I do because I load them in an let vdj do its thing with calculating bpm and waveform blah blah...

Maybe that could be the difference???

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 9:43 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's right Raz, such a great number of variables, some have it, and it's hard to help someone over this forum, the team is well aware of this problem, and have been for some time, it could be anything.., but from what i've heard from the team, it isn't related to your systems resources..(although it can be if your low on memory).., but those with 2 gigs of DDR memory are neither 100% excluded from this problem..

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 12:47 pm
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The problem could be overheating. I know that overheating can cause laptops to work in strange ways...

I use a fan pad under my laptop to avoid this problem, and I've never had anything go wrong.

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 1:53 am
Im trying to use Broadcast (icecast ithink) but i dont no how to use it can anybody help plz that would be great

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 8:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)