快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Issue with Promo Only Hot Video Feb 2011 (SELF SOLVED)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone who is using this one have issues ripping this disc. On mine it is locked at chapter 37. I tried Smartripper as well as DVD Decrypter and it errors.

发表时间 Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 12:41 am
Follow up, had no issues ripping on a different pc!!

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:11 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Brian, I didn't answer your post because I changed my monthly script to weekly (express) so I could not give an accurate response for that same DVD. I do however remember this exact same thing happening to me in the past. After trying several different rippers I finally had to use Vegas and cut the last track out directly from the VIDEO_TS folder. I just figured it was just an anomaly on my end. Now we both know it was probably something they goofed up on.

Last week they re-sent me the March Express Week 1 with a note saying: "On the original disk you received, there are some manufacturing errors on some of the videos. We have repressed the disc to correct this error"

It must cost them a BUNDLE to have to re-ship a DVD which makes me wonder if one gets out with only a "minor error" they keep quiet hoping most people won't bother to complain and if they do they just deal with the individual complaints rather than re-shipping to everyone? mmmmm

Just a thought. :^)

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 10:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)