快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: SBDJ TweetList - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This plugin is now available for PC users. My OP has been updated with basic instructions.

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 12 @ 7:42 pm
Thank You!! Only wish I was at home so I could download it, lol!!

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 12 @ 9:39 pm
Downloaded and installed the plugin into "Other" plugins tab. I have been testing it out and putting it through its paces.

Seems to work ok but does not work well with firetext. If you are logged into a twitter account with firetext and a different twitter account with
SBDJ Tweetlist, it will not work. Firetext seems to override the account login. Should be a way to have it work with multiple twitter accounts logged in on the same ip at the same time. I am also having trouble getting it to work with firetext logged into the same twitter account.

Oh well. Will continue to test and see if I can find a way to get them both to work together.

Is their a way to log out of SBDJ Tweet List and then log back in? Reason being that multiple accounts seemed to work ok until someone sent a text to screen. At which time firetext sent the text to twitter and SBDJ Tweet List stopped working.

DJ James

发表时间 Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 3:58 pm
Just noticed that the manual tweet function still works with firetext running. It is only the Auto Tweet function that is not working with firetext.

DJ James

发表时间 Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 4:13 pm
I haven't tested its co-existance with Firetext since I don't have Fire text.

发表时间 Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 6:46 pm
edit..

after retrying everything it works perfect

thank you Scott great job

发表时间 Sun 24 Jun 12 @ 4:09 pm
Is their a way to make the #time# show up in normal time instead of military time?

DJ James

发表时间 Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 8:54 pm
I keep getting this error, well not so much an error but this is the page that pops up when I hit register app.........

And the app doesnt show up under my apps tab in twitter.

What shall you have me do?

发表时间 Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 9:09 pm
Strange. No firewall and clock is right on PC?

发表时间 Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 9:15 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I haven't tested its co-existance with Firetext since I don't have Fire text.

I have had a few days now to test it with firetext and have worked out the bugs now. It seems before my template was too long or had too many hashtags.

So I can use the Tweetlist plugin with my DJ Twitter account and then follow it with the clubs text to screen account so that all tweets go on the screen. Throw in some manual tweets with comments and it works really well for live on screen info and updates from the booth without much trouble

Another great plugin from SBDJ.

Thanks,

DJ James

Twitter -- @djjames1

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 1:04 am
Well lastnight I shut my laptop down and went to bed, this morning I fired it up and hit register app. Well showed me the number and everything is good now. I must of had a glitch in the system and re starting it fixed it, lol!

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 8:28 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Well lastnight I shut my laptop down and went to bed, this morning I fired it up and hit register app. Well showed me the number and everything is good now. I must of had a glitch in the system and re starting it fixed it, lol!

Had the same issue today when I got to work. But when I checked the clock it was off by an hour. Reset clock and re registered app. Working fine now. Not sure what changed my laptop time because that hardly ever happens. Could have been an update. Who knows. Working fine now.

DJ James

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 12 @ 1:44 pm
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
@SBDJ

Love the plugin....

Is it possible to make a #Date# function ?
So when you have gig's on both friday & saturday, it shows the date & time for each track ??
That way i dont need to copy my entire playlist for each day up, but just let my costumers finde the date I playd for them, and they can look at the playlist ?

发表时间 Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 5:13 pm
One more question.. with the FB plugin.. is it gonna be possible to post it to a specific group you are a member of ??

(in my case we are a group of dj's that post tracks during a gig, for inspiration to other members of the group)

So it would be a very cool feature to have for the FB plugin..

发表时间 Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 5:23 pm
i would like to try it to facebook and twitter

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 12 @ 9:59 pm
Twitter is already available. Facebook will be later.

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 3:52 pm

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 9:27 am
SBDJ....

is my suggestion with the #Date# function possible ??

and the group post in fb aswell ??

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 3:53 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just saw this plugin last night. Works great, thanks!

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 6:07 pm
Hi Scott,

Have downloaded and installed, initially couldn't see it. However have sussed out the issue.

I have moved my Virtual DJ folder in to my Dropbox so not in the default location. The installer is hard coded to \<user>\Documents\VirtualDJ

Can the installer not detect the location from the registry?

Also, second the request for date tag as well as the ability to support multiple templates would be good...

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 5:04 pm
40%