快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mappers for PIONEER DDJ-T1, when? - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

gvybzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
so when are vdj going to being the real mappers for ddj t1? it has been a long time now. the mappers what are up now are no good to use in a club.and i have pro vdj you keep telling people to buy vdj but u take so long for the mappers for people who have vdj

发表时间 Wed 25 May 11 @ 3:18 am
Which part of "it's done when it's done" you didn't understand? Seriously dude, you're starting to annoy me and the issue doesn't even directly concern me.

发表时间 Wed 25 May 11 @ 5:14 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's only been 3 days since they last stated on this thread it was being worked on. Have some patience.

发表时间 Wed 25 May 11 @ 7:11 am
alextkoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
thx team :) im waiting for a good mapper

发表时间 Fri 27 May 11 @ 12:05 am
waiting for a good mapper

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 1:21 pm
stilll no news again about mappers?

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 6:15 am
DJ_lwoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Wow, its really taking them pretty long to take the mappers out. I know it might be complicated and we might be annoying but this is really being prolonged a lot :(

Cstroll, i really appreciate what you guys are doing, I really really do, and I know I'm annoying, but I'm really looking forward to see mappers for the DDJ-S1... Serato is complete crap and i do not want to use it, especially when i have such an amazing software at my disposal. Thank you to VDJ team for all their efforts. Tnx!!!

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 12:52 pm
Please continue to be patient. The mappers will be made available when they are ready and an announcement will be made to let you know that they are.

发表时间 Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 9:41 am
fm mixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
im thinking of buying the pioneer ddj has anyone used with vdj pro & is there software ready for it?????

发表时间 Fri 17 Jun 11 @ 1:17 am
no software is not ready yet and i have been waiting for 5 months.

发表时间 Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 12:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Well actually the units will run with VDJ. If you want a complete native mapping you will have to continue to wait still though. You have been told the mappings will be done but as is normal you've not been given a date as to when this will be. The team are still posting in this thread so it's obviously not been forgotten about.

Once again (IMHO) this comes down to buying an unsupported controller without the necessary skills to implement it yourself. That might be slightly blunt, but it's just my opinion as a fellow user.

发表时间 Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 1:56 pm
avo69CUE userMember since 2009
Support staff wrote :
Please continue to be patient. The mappers will be made available when they are ready and an announcement will be made to let you know that they are.

Thank you for the ddj-s1 mappers it was worth the wait, i'll try them tonigth at the club [here in chicago] and let you know how it was thanks again.

发表时间 Wed 22 Jun 11 @ 9:16 pm
DJL79PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Why on Leopard DDJ-s1 looks like "simple midi device" and not "ddj-s1"?

发表时间 Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 3:57 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Check the Audio/MIDI Setup in OSX - if the device name is not "DDJ-S1 MIDI" then you need to rename the device to match.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 7:52 am
so what about the mappers for the ddj t1?

发表时间 Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 11:39 am
DJ_lwoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Tnx a lot cstroll, for the DDJ-S1 mappings, i just tested them last night and they work fabulously! Keep up the excellent work.

发表时间 Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 9:05 am
i install the mapper but why i cant scratch well with the ddjs1

发表时间 Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 8:38 pm
i have sound drops on virtual dj

system
Macbook pro I7 (2.7)
and no effects (all for best perfomance)

any solution ?

发表时间 Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 1:42 am
Running on windows 7
bootcamp

发表时间 Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 1:42 am
somebody have problem with the jog wheel scratch ? i cant scratch well with vdj and ddj-s1

发表时间 Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 11:30 am
81%