快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: videos, how???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have the latest upgrade installed and have just downloaded the video effects samples in the download section which are fun but would like to take it one step further so heres a few questions.

1. I have a P4 shuttle system with an AGP slot free. What video card would you recommend to connect a LCd projector too to display the videos & how do display the videos and not the VDJ screen?

2. How do you get music videos onto the system to be able to play? Is this through music DVD's?? Do they play directly or do I have to convert, if so whats the best way of doiung this??

Sorry for the ignorance but not too hot on this and the manual for version 3 is not yet available for download.

cheers for any help

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 11:49 am
1. I would recommend a 256MB video card + >1GB RAM, since video mixing needs lot of juice.
There are lots of graphics adapters to choose from, but the never the better. However, the newest are most expensive. Choose a card with TV-Out, that should be connected to the projector, otherwise it shows what you see on your computer screen.

2. Check this thread http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=12667
There are sites on the net where you can subscribe for monthly music video dvd's. Video format depends. Mpeg are supported, but what you are able to play in WMP should work in VDJ.
TMcentury, Promo Only for instance.. You also need i license to broadcast the music videos on the venue you're playing.
There are people who know more on this matter. Hope this helps a little.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 12:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)