快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: HELP ME! ! !

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ_GBHome userMember since 2005
Hi to all... I have purchased the console of the hercules and installed in the pc the software of the atomix (virtual dj). In respect to the program of the atomix my question is the following:
how do I do to feel in bonnet a song while the other one is in reproduction? I find this alone problem with virtual dj.
Is there something to shape in the program? or do I have to connect the bonnet in some place I specify?
I hope that can help me... Thanks in advance! Bye bye

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 2:50 pm
Huh? Bonnet... Reproduction... Kindly put your question in simple english if possible and we will surely solve your problem...couldnt clearly get you! :)

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 3:52 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
quote: "how do I do to feel in bonnet a song while the other one is in reproduction? I find this alone problem with virtual dj"

I have no idea what you mean, can you try and explain better?, are you reffering to headphone cueing?.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 3:55 pm
a difficulty comes me to explain because I am Italian, therefore I don't succeed in writing well in English... :)
if I wrote in Italian I think that am the same a problem!!
what do I do??

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 4:21 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Write in Italian language. I will try to translate. I'm from Slovenia (100 meters from IT) ;)

Dj Nikki

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 4:25 pm
ok :)
Io sto cercando di scoprire,nel programma atomix virtual dj,come posso ascoltare in cuffia una canzone mentre l'altra è in riproduzione!! devo impostare qualcosa nel programma o collegare la cuffia in un posto particolare?? spero che mi capiate... :)

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 4:33 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Ok :) he is asking how to prelisten song when other song is playing and if it is needed to use cable or software...

well.. i will tell you in english.
In VirtualDJ you can do this very easy.

First of all open green alien head (in system tray near clock) and set to advanced or DJ (it is different with different drivers).
In setup (in VirtualDJ) where you select your sound card, select Hercules Dj Console. It is on picture. That's all. You do not need any other cable or software.
In the front of DjConsole you connect your headphones and near connector you have to set volume of headphones.

Dj Nikki

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 4:47 pm
be a great :) thank you very much!!
I would like to ask you another thing...

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 5:01 pm
PER XEON: in una tua foto si vede oltre la console della hercules altri 2 piatti neri...cosa sono e a che servono? scusa la mia ignoranza... :)

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 5:08 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My Italien can't be that bad then.., look at my first guess :), I'm going to Dubrovnik this summer, not far from you in Italy either, so i'll be the one no one can understand, lol.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 5:26 pm
(Dubrovnik: really nice city! Was backpacking down there last year.)

发表时间 Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 1:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)