快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Best way to map M audio trigger finger?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I bought a M-audio Trigger Finger and it shows up in mappers in Virtual DJ. I have used the "key learn" to try and identify the pad but nothing is coming up. The pad is set to midi note C-2 but it is not registering the pad? I am trying to program Pad 1 (P1). I am also on the right preset which iam programming to. Ie. I have edited the pad to note C-2 then clicked "save & exit" then pressed the corresponding pad to set the preset. ie Pad 1 = Preset 1. Iam not sure what is going wrong. Thanks.

Lee.

发表时间 Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 10:52 pm
Ok so now i can get it to work in "midi trace" where as before i couldn't i tried a different port. I still can not get it to learn in virtual dj but now i can get the midi data i should be right

发表时间 Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 7:46 pm
I am just wondering how the "sampler beatlock" and "sampler pitched" work

I want to know if first of all if "sampler pitched" is the same as match pitch. I think it is but it does not seem to be working.

When i press beatlock on the sample (if beatlock is already selected) then it reverts back to "match pitch".

I can't seem to get both working at the same time.

I have tried mapping the "sampler pitched" to a different button with the same results.

发表时间 Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 12:27 am
Were you ever able to figure out the mapping of the trigger finger? I have one and would like to trigger samples with it while mixing with the RMX console.

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 10:25 am
Same issue here. Seems Trigger Finger won't play nicely next to other HW. :/

发表时间 Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 11:26 am
you need to change the midi channel the trigger finger operates on if you are using more than one device on simple midi, or create a definition file so the device registers with VDJ...

Check your manual for how to change the midi channel, there is usually 16

发表时间 Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 9:25 pm
I managed to make it work. I don't know if it's partially or fully, but sliders as well as pads function now together with Numark Total Control. What I did was to load the program 16 on the Trigger Finger, in which every key is not binded, and therefore can be linked to VDJ. Wohoo!

发表时间 Thu 14 Jul 11 @ 8:21 am
oh no this thread is old guys I managed to get the sampler pitched to work but not the other one because there is something wrong with virtual DJ i am not sure if they have fixed it yet but i never got a response before so who knows...

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 3:19 am
please help!!!! i have the virtual dj pro 7 and the hurcules rmx but i also want to add my m-audio trigger finger to the Equation and if sombody could post pic's or a vid on how to map this darn thing ;( there will be a million THANK YOU'S

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 12 @ 1:07 pm
kevh8Home userMember since 2011
Just got virtual dj pro 7 and was attempting to hook up my m audio trigger finger as well. I learned how to map, but got stuck when some of the pads gave off the same key ID. I was wondering what bank I should set it to so that all controls could have a separate ID. If I recall, virtual dj 5 was p 11. But when I updated the software, the bank did something totally different in virtual dj. PLZ help.

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 8:39 am
suecae_sounds wrote :
I managed to make it work...What I did was to load the program 16 on the Trigger Finger

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 8:46 am
OMG, Thanks guys!!!! that sooooo worked, but one more question... if the memory recall button switches the programs, what does the prog/ bank change button do? There is no need to answer if you don't want to because it works now and that is the main thing, but I was just wondering.

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 13 @ 4:48 pm
last night I was mixing and today when I use the trigger finger, the pads recognize the original velocity but they don't change when I push hader or softer. It worked last night. I am having so many problems with this thing!!! please help, I didn't change anything on the unit or in vdj.

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 3:08 pm
I don't have a trigger finger, but I have an mpd24... It's the same with that. I think the reason for it is that it is for drumming and you don't want to have CC values going down otherwise you can't play the drum sample through at the level you hit the pad. It is great for the sampler for drumming map them to

sampler 1 loop off & sampler 1 play_stutter & sampler 1 volume

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 6:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)